His Mother

Crazy Me!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

His Mother

 

 

"Eo..mma?" He said while turned to see the owner's voice.

 

Eomma? Kai's eomma?? Why did she get here???

'PAK!'

 

"KYAAAA!" I shouted, surprised to see Kai slapped by his mother so hard.

"Kai! Gwenchanna?!"

"....." He just silent while still holding his left red-cheek because the slap. Surely his mother is the reason why Kai bored and lazy since this morning. I'm sure of it!

"How dare you! How could you choose to walking with this girl, when you should go with your mother?! Don't you know that this event is important?" She shouted.

 

I was silent, as surprised to see Kai's mother angry. The problem is, she's screaming here. In front of me and in front of some people who were passing by. Does she not feel embarrassed at all, or at least pity on Kai?

Kai must have been hurt....

 

"It was an important event for you. Not for me." Kai said in a monotone voice.

 

Although Kai answered casually, but there was something different in his eyes. His eyes as he looked at his mother reminded how he looked at Kazuma first. But this is slightly different. Kai's eyes looked more like a 'wounded' rather than 'hate'. But the element of 'go, I don't need you!' didnt go out of his eyes this time.

 

" How dare you say that to your mother! Of course it's an important event. Is this girl was important until you choose to go with her rather than to the event that is so important?! Don't you know that a lot of sponsors canceled the fund because you didn't come to this event?! They feel unappreciated for your absence today!"

 

Heuk!?! Sponsor?! What event is that exactly?!

 

"I'm not at all concerned with the sponsor. Because you're in need of that funds, not me. And I remind you, her name is 'Yumi' not 'this girl'. She is my girlfriend, and of course she is much more important than the event that you consider it's important."

 

Really, I was moved to hear Kai defended me.... TT.TT
But can he talk like that to his mother?

 

"Let's go." Kai said as he led me away.

"Wait, where's your manners?! That I am your mother, and you are my son! How dare you talk to me like that!" She shouted.

 

Kai stopped as if stunned by her words. He turned to face his mother. "Maybe you think of me as your son, but I don't think of you as my mother. You treat your son like a crap, isn't the child is a reflection of the parents? Thus, please don't talk about manners to me, or to tell me what to do." He said and pulled away left her dazed in disbelief.

 

I just don't believe Kai could say that to his mother. How could such words coming from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter