Reunion

Superman

 

 

Tao was there again, leaning against the wall of the department store, waiting. Waiting for him.

Luhan sighed. "What do you want now?"

Tao grinned in response. "I'm taking you somewhere after this. Taking you to meet someone, someone very special to you."

Special?! Luhan swallowed nervously. By special, could he mean Chen?

He hasn't seen Chen for 3 weeks, 2 days and 8 hours already. And he was dying to see the face that he loved so much. Luhan's heart began to race at the thought of seeing Chen again.

As soon as his shift ended, he rushed into the employee's room and signed out, not even bothering to bid farewell to his co-workers before running up to Tao, using a wet wipe to clean the BB cream off his face.

Tao took his arm and led him out of the shopping complex. "I know you're excited, my dear, but don't keep your hopes up too high..."

Don't keep my hopes up? Why? Did they do something to Chen?!

Oh god... No... Please, please tell me he's safe and unharmed...

                                                                                    ***


Chen was brought to the dance studio, again. And it was Studio Five, again.

Suho leaned against the wall, watching him carefully through his half-lidded eyes. Then he suddenly stepped forward, towards him, and kissed him hard in the mouth.

Chen closed his eyes. He didn't pull away, nor did he kiss back. Suho stepped back and laughed at his indifference. 

"Do you really not feel anything when I kiss you, Chen?"

"I'm your lover." Chen replied, not looking at him, his eyes focused on the floor instead.

"That's right, but can't you behave like one?" Suho cocked his head with a wry smile.

"Okay."

"Kiss me, then."

Chen did as he was told.

At that very moment, the door of the dance studio was swung open. Tao and Luhan entered, and Chen pulled away from Suho to look at the new arrivals. 

And straight at Luhan, who had his jaw dropped open in a heartbroken gaze.

                                                                                    ***


Chen.

It's Chen, it's really Chen, he's skinnier and paler but definitely Chen.

And he's kissing another guy.


Luhan felt the pain in his chest intensify until it was barely tolerable. A bitter taste rose in his throat and he wanted to just run straight up to that smug looking dude and punch all the teeth out of his stupid grin and grab Chen and kiss him instead.

But all he could manage to do was to stare.

Chen stared back at him, his eyes blank and expressionless, and he stepped away from the smug-looking man, slowly walking towards him.

Luhan had a sudden sense of déjà vu. 

Tao did the same to Chen just a month ago, walking towards him slowly and then crouching to attack him. Is Chen going to do the same?

But Chen stopped after taking four steps. He was still far away, and his something flickered deep inside his eyes.

Something. Luhan didn't know what it was, but it was a signal to him. It was gone as quickly as it came.

The man walked over to Chen, grabbing his shoulders in an intimate way that made Luhan's throat run dry. 

"Tao..." He drawled lazily. The man beside him stepped forward dutifully. "Yes, Suho master?"

"Isn't he hot?" The guy called Suho traced a finger along Chen's lips, and Luhan fisted his hands in fury. "I think he loves me."

He doesn't, he doesn't he doesn't love you!!!!! Luhan screamed at him in his head.

"Yes, he's hot, very hot." Tao stepped even closer, until he was standing in front of Chen, blocking Chen from Luhan's view.

A low growl erupted from Luhan's throat.

Suho laughed heartily, and Tao moved away with a smirk, walking over to the side and leaning heavily against the wall. Suho gave Chen a nudge. 

"Show Luhan what you can do, Chen baby. Show him."

Chen slowly turned to look at Luhan, and once again that flicker darted in his eyes. Luhan watched painfully as Chen angled his body forward and bunched his fists together, as if preparing to barrel straight into him. Tao and Suho looked on in utmost glee. 

Luhan closed his eyes.

 

So this is what I get. This is what I get for loving Chen so unconditionally that seeing him hurts my heart so bad. Seeing him makes me want to kiss him so bad. Even though he probably hates me now, I still love him. Even though he probably wants to kill me now, I still love him.

Now I know why Chen wanted to be hit by Tao. Tao was an important person to him, and you don't mind getting beaten to a pulp by someone who is that important to you.

Go ahead, hit me.

He waited. 

But it didn't come.


Instead, his eyes flew open as Chen twisted his body abruptly, barrelling straight at Suho using his Brute Strength, a vicious snarl ripping from his throat. With a shriek of horror, Suho was shoved hard against the wall, the breath knocked clear from his lungs, the impact causing him to heave and gasp and slump to the ground, motionless.

Luhan was frozen to the spot. And, from the corner of his eye, so was Tao.

Chen straightened up and turned, his eyes focusing on Luhan. Luhan watched, unmoving, as Chen walked purposefully up to him, stopping when he was just mere inches away.

Chen's Adam’s apple bobbed vigorously as he swallowed, his eyes losing the blankness as he slowly allowed them to melt back to their usual hazel from its metallic state.

"Luhan... I missed you." He murmured, his eyes swimming with tears.

Luhan felt his heart smashing erratically in his chest.

"I'm sorry, I was pretending earlier. I had to, I..."


Luhan didn't care. He didn't want to hear anymore. He felt his knees buckling as he slid to the ground, hands over his ears.

"I HATE YOU CHEN!! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME? I WAITED FOR THREE WEEKS AND TWO DAYS AND NINE HOURS AND FINALLY I SEE YOU AND YOU KISS ANOTHER GUY AND YOU WANT TO ATTACK ME AND THEN YOU SAY YOU ARE PRETENDING AND NOW YOU CRY AND..." He paused for a gulp of air.

He continued in a softer voice. "You have no idea what you are doing to me you . I break my heart over you again and again and I cry myself to sleep again and again and... I'm just this empty shell without you, just living a life but not really living at all. I hate you for doing this to me!!"

He felt Chen's arms wind around him gently. "Shut up... Just shut up Luhan..."

"Why do I angst over you so much? Why do you keep appearing in my mind day in and day out? WHY do I love you so much that I'm going nuts?! WHY can't I even bring myself to actually hate you, Chen?! Why why why why..."

"Shut UP!!" And Chen swallowed all his remaining words with his mouth crashing against his own.

The kiss was hot, passionate and demanding. It was fierce and angry, with Chen's tongue claiming dominance, fighting his way past Luhan's lips, and tasting, trailing the warm bundle of muscle in every corner of Luhan's mouth. Luhan could only shudder and gasp, his hands into Chen's shirt, his mind spinning out of control, his emotions spilling out in small heated moans that escaped from his throat.

When they finally broke apart, Luhan was wheezing and shivering so much that he felt like someone just dunked him into a tub of ice and held him there for a minute. Chen leaned their foreheads together, panting madly, his eyes barely able to focus on Luhan's face.

"I'm here now, I'm not going anywhere."

Luhan figured it was around then that he started to wail like a baby, and Chen had just pulled him close into a warm embrace and rocked him back and forth soothingly.

"Shh, don't cry, Luhan..."

Luhan just bawled harder, pressing his face into Chen's neck and creating a giant tear stain in his shirt.

Then there was that warm, sizzling feeling. Instant Calm. Of course Chen would use that on him. Luhan felt his heartbeat slow down and his brain clear itself of his frenzied thoughts, and he slowly relaxed in Chen's hold.

Chen pressed a kiss to his temple. "You're an idiot, but I love you all the same."

Love?! Chen loves me?!

As if reading his thoughts, Chen chuckled softly. "I can't run away from it anymore. Its… impossible to deny what I feel towards you any longer. You... You mean much more to me than just someone I protect. You made me strong yourself, Luhan. You made me overcome that crazy dude's hypnotism. No way in hell, not even the maddest hypnotising, would ever make me hate you or harm you physically, you understand me?"

He loves me... He loves me?!?!?!

Luhan sniffled into Chen's shirt, suddenly feeling inexplicably shy.


Then a whimper made them both pull away and look over to the wall, where someone leaned against it, forgotten.

                                                                                    ***

Tao.

He's still here, watching everything.


Chen didn't feel embarrassed or anything of that sort to be watched, but instead he felt puzzled that Tao didn't even do a single thing to them all these while.

He turned to look at Tao, his arms still tightly wound around Luhan's shoulders, and his eyes raked over the other boy's shoulders.

Tao had crouched down, his head buried in his hands, and he was whimpering softly, as I'd he was in pain.

"Tao?" Chen untangled himself from Luhan and stood up, as the other made a sad noise from the sudden lack of contact. Chen smiled and leaned down to kiss Luhan's forehead gently, and he stopped whining.

Chen went over to Tao, gently placing a hand on his narrowed shoulders. "Tao are you alright?"

"Chen..." Tao reached over and pulled him into a hug.

Chen gasped in surprise and happiness.

Tao has awoken. Tao is back. The cruel heartless Tao is gone.

"Chen, I'm so sorry!! I'm so sorry I didn't know what I was doing! I'm sorry..."

"It's okay, Tao-ah, I'm not angry with you." Chen squeezed Tao reassuringly before pulling away to grin at him.

"I swear you were the most cheeky, crazy, heartless possessed lunatic I have ever met!!"

Tao made a face at him, then laughed through his tear-streaked face. "I love you, hyung."

"I love you too, Tao."

Tao peeked over his shoulder and Chen turned to see him staring at Luhan with sad wide eyes. Luhan gazed back at him with a mixture of fear and confusion.

"Luhan... I'm so sorry I did all those stuff to you... I wasn't in the right mind, I was constantly battling crazy mobs of weird erratic signals in my brain..." Tao shook his head. "I can't explain it, but it was weird and I was very helpless against them."

Luhan nodded slowly, and got up to walk shakily towards them. Chen opened his arms and Luhan fell into them, wrapping his arms around Chen's waist instinctively.

Tao smiled mischievously. "That was some awesome kiss."

Chen felt a blush creep up on his cheeks, and Luhan immediately buried his face back into his neck, mumbling about shy and awkward and I love you.

Chen then turned to look at another side of the wall, and took in the slumped figure of Suho in the semi-darkness.

"Could you do me a favour, Tao? Take Suho back to the other universe with you. You can go by the plaque if you wish." Chen requested gently, and Tao nodded. 

"Actually..." He trailed off, and Chen turned to him questioningly.

"I'm going by a different way, as in, I'm not going to go via the plaque. Reason being..." Tao bit his lip. "The plaque is low on energy."

Chen was astonished. "What do you me- oh. OH." Suddenly it dawned on him that the reason why Suho wanted to know where the plaque is was because he tapped on the plaque's energy to infiltrate his mind.

But it still didn't work anyway. Chen smirked a little at the thought.

"How are you going back, then?" Chen asked Tao.

"Via HUMP, or course. The HUMP on this universe. I'll get their help."

Chen nodded slowly with a grateful grin. "Thanks Tao."

Tao flashed him a thumbs up. "No prob, buddy. You can count on me. Now run along home with this bundle of joy and continue the intense make-out session." He wriggled an eyebrow before standing up and walking towards Suho.

Chen sighed and felt a strong urge to strangle Tao.

Then he looked down at Luhan now cuddling up beside him, his body half on top of himself, and he smiled. Maybe... I do want to do that, he thought.

Just maybe.




A/N: my fav chapter so far whooooo~ so Chen admits it finally. That fact of life has finally gotten into that thick dense skull of his.
So what's up next for Luhan and Chen? Stay tune~~ 

 

SO im back from camp yayy! FInally I can post the chappie :)

MY RANDOMNESS SPOT:

 

Oven radio storytime!! (cr: tumblr)

EXO vocal and rapper line have diff styles of intros :)

 

They are silly crazy dorks <3

They are frickin adorbssss xD

 

ARGHH number of reasons why i love EXO is uncountable ~

I love you EXO!!

 

And I LOVE you readers!! Thanks for reading this fic and i hope you'll continue to stay tune!! :D:D:D

 

Bonus: dorky Chanyeol

 

Till next time!