Falling for you

Superman

"Uhh... Heh." Baekhyun grinned nervously.

Chanyeol and Luhan sat at the edges of their seats with bated breaths.

Chen blinked back at Baekhyun. "Hmm?"

Suddenly Baekhyun leapt onto Chen into a huge crushing embrace, catching Chen by surprise. 

"Chen!! I love you so so so so much!! You're the most awesome guy on planet earth! In this universe!! Thanks for saving my life, you're as awesome as Superman, maybe even awesomer!! Oh my god you saved our lives... I don't care how you did it, it was weird and all but I really don't care and YOU'RE SO AWESOME CHEN!!!!!"

Chen felt like his ears were about to be blown off. He chuckled and raised an eyebrow. "In this universe...?"

Baekhyun pulled away and ruffled Chen's hair affectionately, not seeming to have heard what Chen said. 

"Seriously. You're at the top of my Worshippers list. I worship you!!" To everyone's amusement, Baekhyun grabs Chen's hand dramatically. "I believe in Chen-ism!!" And he gave Chen's hand a fleeting kiss. Chanyeol and Luhan erupted into laughter at Chen's weirded-out look.

"Umm I'm not a religion..."

"Doesn't matter!!" Baekhyun hugged him again.

Chen smiled and hugged back. It's nice knowing that my friends accept me who I am despite me being different. It's awfully sweet of them.

When Baekhyun pulled away, he had a slight blush on his cheeks. 

"Uhh," he played nervously with the edges of his sweater sleeve. "As a thank you gift, I want to bring you guys all somewhere."

"Hmm?" Chen, even Chanyeol and Luhan looked surprised. 

"I'll tell you guys later!! Now let's go have breakfast!"

                                                                                       ***

That day, the four of them went to the nearby shopping district and acted like crazy tourists, sampling local Korean delicacies and putting on accents when complimenting the food. Chanyeol's inner dorkiness was unleashed and he bought a whole lot of useless stuff, one being furry animal ears.

Luhan found his head wedged with deer antlers. He turned to Chen in indignation. "I'm not a deer!"

Chen wasn't looking too happy either, having had HIS head wedged in kitty ears. Luhan resisted the urge to pat him on the head. His kitty look was more complete now.

Baekhyun was chased around by Chanyeol and managed to dodge the wrath of his boyfriend by hiding behind Luhan. "No way in hell I'd let him put those piggy ears for me." He pouted, clutching onto Luhan's shoulders like he was hanging for his dear life. But eventually Chen dragged Baekhyun out and plopped him in front of Chanyeol and the 'crowning' ceremony was complete. 

"Fine, fine," Baekhyun looked red with embarrassment as people turned to stare. "But couldn't I have the squirrel or the fox or something?"

"No. You're a pig, and that's final." Chanyeol wriggled his wolf ears, grinning.

"Tsk. I hate you."

"No you don't."

"Tsk. I hate that you know that I don't."

Chanyeol laughed and pulled him into a kiss.

                                                                                       ***

As evening drew near, Baekhyun got more excited. 

"What exactly have you planned for us, Baek?" Chanyeol finally asked.

Baekhyun smiled widely as he skipped along, leading them to his surprise.

"That!!" He pointed up into the sky a few minutes later.

Chen looked up, and he saw what Baekhyun planned for them. It was a long stretch of beautiful cable cars, dotting the sky like little lamps, travelling along slowly in the Prussian blue evening sky. 

"I know it's silly of me to want to sit on that, considering what happened yesterday..." Baekhyun trailed off and dipped his head. "But I really want to sit on it. Please?" He turned pleading eyes towards Chen.

Chen stared back, confused. "Heh?"

"Can we sit on it?"

Oh. Chen realised what was happening. Baekhyun was asking him for permission, in case he suddenly tried to yank them off again (this time the fall was no joke)

"Sure!!" Chen replied, and Baekhyun visibly relaxed. 

"There is a round-trip option, meaning we don't have to get off the cable car when it reaches the mountain. It'll just come straight back down again. Since it's late and it's cold, we shouldn't stop at the mountain, right?" Baekhyun rambled on as they walked towards the cable car building.

Baekhyun went to order the tickets, while Chanyeol went with him. Luhan and Chen stood a distance away, quietly watching the sky from a glass window. When the two returned with the tickets, there was a sneaky grin on their faces. "Let's go!!"

                                                                                       ***


"What?!"

"Yeah, we'll see you later!!" Chanyeol and Baekhyun waved from their capsule, grins so big that they were almost splitting their faces. 

I'm stuck in a cable car alone with Chen?

That's not... good...


Chen yanked him into the cable car capsule before the doors shut automatically, and the cable car wobbled slightly, before slowly beginning its ascent to the mountaintop.

Luhan gazed at the view in awe. It was magnificent and magical, with the mountaintops soft and snowy-white, lit with hundreds of fluorescent lights like a Christmas tree. The sky was clear and dark, so empty and vast that it seemed like a giant black canvas ready for painting on. 

Chen stood beside him, close but not touching, and he chuckled. "I see this in pictures and movies."

Luhan nodded wordlessly. The scenery seemed to knock all the breath off of him. And he made a mistake by turning to look at Chen.

Chen was awfully, awfully close, his cheekbones mere inches away from his own, and the light was once again casting little dancing shadows on his face. 

Luhan made a sad noise. He couldn't deny it anymore.

He was hopelessly and uncontrollably attracted to his protector. 

Luhan quickly stepped away and flopped himself on the bench, his forehead breaking out in sweat. No, no, control yourself Luhan, control...

Chen didn't turn to look at him, thankfully. He kept his eyes on the sky, hands behind his back, like a professional critic admiring a work of art. Luhan grit his teeth and stared outside, his mind on everything except the scenery.


Time flew by, and all at once, Luhan could see the cable car nearing the start point once again. He started to get anxious.

Geez what's wrong with me now? 

Chen came to sit beside him, eyes wide and worried. "Luhan you look pale. Are you alright?" He asked softly, brushing a hand gently through his hair.

Luhan stared at his face, the immaculate beauty, the boyish charm of kitten lips and hazel eyes, the manly appeal of sculpted cheekbones and chiselled jawline.

His head spun.

"I think I'm in love."

And he leaned in to kiss Chen square on the lips.

                                                                                       ***


In a dark corner of a warehouse back in Seoul...

"Please!! Help me this once!" 

There was a scoff. "Help you? No thanks. Take me back now."

"Oh come on! There will be a reward for you if you do it well!"

"... Reward?"

"I'll let you have him."

Another scoff. "Please, he's in love with Kris, no way he'll accept me."

"I'll kill Kris for you."

"... Kill?"

"Look, Suho. You're a professional hypnotist, you hypnotise people. I'm an interested customer who is willing to pay you and reward you handsomely. I'll kill Kris for you, since you can't do it."

"I can do it myself, you know."

"No, you can't. He will know that you killed Kris. His power is Conscience Reader, Suho. He will know, and if he knows he'll never accept you."

"I don't understand why you are doing this. It's an utter waste of time to me, honestly."

"I'm not doing this for fun, Suho. I'm trying to summon all my dark magic powers so that I can accomplish what I want to accomplish. The more I practice, the better I get at it. One day, what I desire will be mine..."

There was a silence.

"So will you help me?"

Another silence, as the offer was contemplated.

"Fine. So what do you want me to hypnotise him as?"

There was a chuckle of glee that echoed through the warehouse.

"There's nothing worse than betrayal from a friend, Suho. Hypnotise him to be Chen's greatest enemy."




A/N: I ruined the moment!!! Aaaaaaah sorry xD hope you enjoyed this chapter and all of its fluffiness (and evilness muahaha)
How is Luhan and Chen going to react to Luhan's sudden confession?
And what is happening back in seoul? Is Do MinJeok's apprentice back with a new plan?
Stay tune to find out xD

 

MY RANDOMNESS SPOT:

cr: tumblr

OMO *just dies*

 

*dies some more, if thats possible*

 

*urm dead already but gets revived just to die again*

SPAZZING NOW I JUST CAN'T-

 

Bye :D