Chapter 7 Part II

Getting Through Together

"What do you mean she is out? How could that even be possible?" Aria questioned. I didn't say anything because I was wondering the same thing. "OMG do you think she knows where we lives?" she asked. "No. Of course not." I answered and sat down beside her. She started to shake. "Jinki baby how could you be so sure?" I hugged her and said nothing. I couldn't tell Aria that Chan-Young sent a picture of herself standing at our front door.

*Mystery Person*

After sending the text, I smiled. I just sent a picture of me on their doorsteps and Aria at the grocery store. I can just about imagine his face right now! Hahahahahaha yes I am back and going to get what's mine. I had Jinki before you even came into the picture. I am about to make your life a living hell.

*Next Day*

*Aria POV*

I couldnt sleep after finding out that Chan-Young is out the crazy house. I still remember the day we first met. That day was crazy.

*Flashback*

Jinki and I had become a couple after 8 months of dating. We was learning one another and taking it slow. So Jinki decided to go out to dinner as a celebration of finally becoming a couple. Don't ask!

Everything was going wonderful. We decided to take a walk to the park. He said it was the place he would always go when things got hard for him especially training at SM. We sat on a bench just enjoying each others company when I heard someone call Jinki's name.

"Jinki is that you?" the person said again. We turned around to see who the voice belong to. Standing behind us was a girl who was shorter than me with brown hair and fair skin. Jinki got up and walked towards the girl. I just sat there looking.

"Chan-Young?!" Jinki said shocked. "Wow! It's been about 2 years since I've lasted saw you." The girl named Chan-Young said. "W-What are you doing here?" He said giving her a hug. Still I sat there looking dumb. "Just walking around! So nice to see you." She said.

Looking at them, I can tell there was something between the two. Maybe they are best friends or something. I felt out of place so I cleared my throat to get their attention. "Oh Chan-Young, let me introduced you to my girlfriend, Aria."

"G-G-Girlfriend?!" she stuttured. Jinki smiled. "Yes my girlfriend. Aria this is Chan-Young my best friend. Chan-Young this is my lovely girlfriend Aria." Jinki said. "Nice to meet you." I said. Chan-Young said nothing to me.

"What the Jinki?!" She yelled. Jinki jumped. "Why the are you dating this girl?" she yelled again. "What does that suppose to mean?" He finally asked. "This black . You can't be serious." She laughed.

"Excuse me?? What did you just call me?!" I got into her face. "Come on Aria. Let's go!" He grabbed my hand and tried to pull me away. "No Jinki, that! This chick just called me a black and I will be damned if I let that slide." I yelled, trying to get out of Jinki's tight grip around my arm.

Chan-Young started laughing. "Jinki you have a fighter I see!! OMG she is so funny." She said still laughing. That was pissing me off even more. I wasn't the type to fight or lash out like that. I am somewhat surprised myself. "Jinki control your pet or her will come up missing and I guarantee that." She said and walked off.

I was so furious. I looked at Jinki and he looked away. "What the hell was that?!" I asked him. He didn't say anything. "Ugh..forget it. Take me home!" "Aria wait.." He grabbed my arm and I quickly snatched it back. "No take me home. I just want to go home." I said.

I would have thought Jinki would have took up for me but he didn't. I have nothing more to say to him right now. And that was how our date ended and how I met his best friend, Chan-Young.

*End of Flashback*
{A/N} Well the mystery person name is Chan-Young who is Jinki's best friend. As you can see she had a problem with Jinki dating Aria since she found out. Well now we found out who the mystery person is..i will give you spoiler.. Someone is helping Chan-Young. Hahaha thats all I can say. Until next time...annyeong! [UPDATE] I have edited this chapter! I didnt like how the whole meeting with Jinki, Aria, and Chan-Young went so I spiced it up a bit. Lol until next time..annyeong!!