Chapter 12

Getting Through Together

Today was my day off. I decided to stay in and watch movies and eat junk all day. I was getting into this intense movie when my phone ring. I jumped because it kind of scared me. I looked and it was Jinki hyung calling. I hope I don't have to go to the studio because I really didn't want to.

"Neh hyung. What can I do for you today?"

"I need you to come to -- park right now." he said out of breath.

"Are you running?? Why do you need me to meet you at -- park? I'm watching this movie and I kind of don't want to miss it." I said.

"GET YO UP. CHAN-YOUNG HAS ARIA AND I NEED YOU TO FOLLOW HER." he shouted.

I jumped up and go my coat. I don't know if he was still on the phone or not. I just know I had to go to -- park now. I opened the door and almost ran into Key and Minho.

"Whoa hyung. Got a hot date and you running late." Minho joked."

I looked at him serious and said "Chan-Young is out and she has Aria. I have to meet Jinki hyung at -- park right now!"

I noticed the smirk on Minho's face disappeared and Key turned pale. Before I could say anything else, they started running downstairs. I was right behind them. We all know what happen last time this happen. Aria noona almost didn't make it.

*FLASHBACK*

Aria was in her and Jinki shared apartment waiting for Jinki to return from Japan. He had called her and informed her he was about to board the plane and will be home late that night. Of course he told her not to wait up for her but she haven't seen him in a month.

She was thinking about everything that had happen to her since she met Jinki. She remembered how shy he was during their first date, how sad they were when she had to return to the States to finished her studies, and how excited she was when she told him she gotten a job offering in Korea. When she got back in Korea, Jinki had told her that he bought an apartment and wanted to move in together. She was shocked but happily accepted. Her mind was thinking about everything they had been through when she heard a window break.

Getting up to check, she saw Chan-Young staying with a knife in her hand in the kitchen. Her eyes widened. "Well look what we have here..little Miss is home alone." she said. "Please don't hurt me!" Aria said. "Shut the up and do as I say." Aria shook her head. She hoped Jinki would walk through that door right now. Chan-Young started walking towards her and stepped on a large piece of glass. "!!" she shouted and Aria took that chance to run but it wasn't fast enough. Chan-Young grabbed by the hair and slammed her head on the wall. Aria hit the floor hard. Chan-Young was about to stab her when she heard the front door open. She immediately exited back out the window.

Jinki walked in and called out for Aria softly. Even though he told her not to wait up for him he was hoping she would. He decided to get a glass of water and stopped in his tracks. There was his Aria in a pool of blood. He panicked and ran to her side.

"Aria baby wake up! Please wake up!" he sobbed. Jinki pulled out his cell and called the ambulance. Within minutes the paramedics arrived and took Aria to the hospital. She was in a coma for two weeks and the doctors told her that she had a 30% chance to live. But she pulled through and was able to tell police who did it. Chan-Young was arrested and sentenced to 10 years in prison.

*End of Flashback*

The guys arrived to -- park and immediately spotted Jinki talking to what looks like Chan-Young. "Hyung what are we going to do?" Minho asked. "Wait and see what happens." Jonghyun asked. They watched the two talk and Chan-Young started to walk away. Jinki took his phone out and called somebody. Jonghyun phone rung. It was Jinki. "Yeah hyung." "Where are you?" "Looking at Chan-Young getting into her car." "Okay follow her and be careful." "Okay!" "Call me when you find out something." "Of course." Jonghyung hung up. "He wants up to follow her." He told them. "Okay you and Minho do that and I will call Taemin and stay here with hyung." Key said getting out of the car. "be careful you two!" "We will." Jonghyun said and sped off when Key closed the door.


Hey guys..sorry it took forever and a day to update. I am currently working on a new story but don't worry..i will finish this one hopefully in the next 2 weeks or so. Don't forget to comment and let me know what you think. It really makes my day. Until next time...annyeong!!