Chapter 9

Getting Through Together

*Jinki POV*

Since I couldn't take anymore days off, I asked Taemin to take Aria to her counselor session. Of course he agreed. He love her like she was his oldest sister. I completely trusted him. I was in the recording booth when Leeteuk hyung came in.

"Hey hyung. I thought you guys were off today?" I asked him. "Oh we are but I came to check up on you." He said laying down on the couch. "Thanks." I said. We sat in complete silence. It was a comfortable silence but I felt like Leeteuk hyung wanted to talk about something.

"Okay ask away." I finally say. He hopped up and looked at me with an concern look. "What's going on?" I looked at him confused for a second. "What you mean hyung?" I asked. "You are hiding something. What is going on?"

I took a deep breath. "It's Chan-Young." It was his turn to look confused. "Isn't she in jail? She isn't suppose to get out until what..5 years from now." He said. "Yeah that's what I thought but last night I got a text from her and it was a picture of her at my front door." I said to him. "Are you sure the picture isn't old?" He asked. "Yes. We just moved there after the incident. Remember?" I said. "That's right." He said shaking his head. Then he asked me the question I was wondering myself. "How she know where you live?" "That's what I want to know. Only you, the guys, and manager know where we stay." I said. He gave me a real serious look. "Maybe one of them told her where you guys lived."

I stood up. "HYUNG THEY WOULDN'T DO THAT TO ARIA NOR ME." I yelled. "Yeah well you know I didn't. Maybe she like them crazy fans and found out." He said. I sat down and started thinking. Maybe he is right. Either she found out by herself or one of the guys told her but why would they do that?

*Taemin POV*

Jinki hyung asked me to take Aria to the couselor or therapist. Of course I would do it because it's Aria noona. I was waiting in the waiting area of the therapist office waiting for noona to come out.

I couldn't shake the feeling that someone was watching noona and hyung's house. I knew I seen someone at the end of the house looking when I got out the car to get noona. Then I noticed a dark gray SUV following us. Call me paranoid if you want but I know what I saw. I didn't want to tell noona because she already looked like something was bothering her. I will tell hyung when I get to SM.

After about 2 hours of waiting, Aria noona and the doctor come out. I stood up. "Also don't forget to remind your husband his appointment is tomorrow at 2pm." The doctor said. Aria bowed. "Yes sir. Thanks for having a normal conversation with me." she said. The doctor nodded. "Anything to make you relax. You two have a great day." He said. "Same to you Dr. Jung." She said and I nodded.

We got into the car and I see the same SUV parked behind me and nobody is in it. I hear Aria scream. I looked in her direction and seen a short haired girl in my back seat with a gun to Aria's head. "Drive or I will blow her brains out." She said. I followed the girl in my back seat orders. "Nice to see you again Aria." the girl said. Where do I know this girl from?? I have seen her before but can't remember her name. "What do you want Chan-Young??" That's Jinki's childhood friend but wasn't she suppose to be in jail right now!


Ta-Da!! And the drama shall began. To be honest, this just came out of nowhere. Lol hope you like it. Don't forget to comment, subscribe, and upvote. Until next time....annyeong!