Chapter 4

Getting Through Together

*Mystery Person Flashback*

It was the beginning of winter and Jinki and I was walking home from school. Today seems a little different. The normal talkative and playful Jinki was quiet. He hasn't said two words since we left.

"Aye Jinki..what's up with you today?" I asked him.

He finally looked up. "Umm it's nothing. I just remember I got to get something from the store. I'll text you later okay? Bye!" He said running. What is wrong with that guy today?

Later that night

I was getting ready for bed when my phone started ringing. I looked at the screen and saw it was Jinki calling.

"Hello?" I answered. "umm hey. I need to talk to you." He said low. "Okay where do you want to meet at?" I asked. "I'm at your front door." he said matter of factly.

Oh! I hung up and unlocked the front door. "Hey why didn't you just knock on the door?" I asked. "Idk. Can I come in?" He said looking at me.

I stepped to the side and let him in. For some strange reason, I had butterflies in my stomach. "So is this about why you was acting weird earlier because --" I started but was interrupted. "I am in love with you!" he blurted out. "W-What did you just say?" I asked him kind of unsure that what I heard was right. "I said I am in love with you." he repeated. I was shocked. Didn't know what to say. "Where did this all come from?" i questioned him.

"I guess I have always been in love with you but deny the feelings because we are best friends. But after seeing you laughing with Ken today after school made me so freaking mad. I wanted to be the only one to make you laugh." I was still shocked and didn't know what to say to him. The reason was because I really didn't feel the same way. I like Ken but how can I tell that to a guy that just confessed to me his true feelings. "So I'm guessing by you being quiet means you don't feel the same." He said.

"I'm sorry Jinki. I really am." I said. "It's fine. Well i guess this will be the last time you see me." "Wait..what are you talking about? We can still be friends." I said. " I was also going to tell you that I am a new trainee at SM. So I won't be in school and moving to Seoul." He said walking to the door. "Goodbye." And he walked out the door and my life at the same time. What the hell just happen? SM trainee?? No more Jinki?? My best friend is gone!


So what do you guys think about this chapter? This story will be like present and flashback kind of story. I will try my best to update more even though I'm updating on my phone. Also thank you to all my subscribers and that special person that gave me an upvote. I was super excited when I seen that. PLEASE COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OR WHAT YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN NEXT. CRITICISM COMMENTS ARE WELCOMED. Until next time....annyeong!<\p>