Chapter 7

Getting Through Together

*Aria POV*

Aniyo! I can go by myself." I said to Jinki's mom. She was asking me do I need her to come with me to the store. Since the incident, his mom has always did the grocery shopping for me because I was afraid to go outside by myself.

Aria, are you sure? You know I do not mind at all." she asked. "Yes ma'am. I am sure. If it makes you feel any better, I will call you when I get back home. That way you know I have made it there and and back safely." I said. I could hear her sigh on the other end. "Arraso! But you make sure you call me as soon as you get home." she demanded. "Of course. I'll call you when I get back." "Neh!" she said, hanging up. Well that was easier than I thought.

I made it to the grocery store with no problems. I even saw Leeteuk oppa there. We talked awhile before he remembered that he had to go back to practice. I was getting ready to check out when I seen a familiar girl looking right at me or that's what I thought. I couldn't really see her face all that good because she had on sunglasses.

"$63.87" said the cashier. I turned my attention from the unknown girl to the cashier. I gave her my debit card and look back in the direction the girl was at and she was gone. I shooked my head. Maybe I am seeing things. I got my receipt and bags. I couldn't shake the feeling that there was a girl staring at me. Oh well. Back home I go.

*Mystery Person POV*

Damn she was looking right me. Did she know who I was? No she couldn't have. I almost ruin my plan. Got to be more careful. Now on the step 2 of my plan.

*Jinki POV*

Another late night in the studio. I have been working nonstop since I got back. SHINee is preparing for a new comeback, so it's working nonstop.

Around 2a.m. I finally finished my work and went home. I tiptoed upstairs into the bedroom, because I didn't want to wake Aria up. I peeped into the room and she was fast asleep. Glad she is finally sleeping peacefully again. As I was staring at my wife, I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. Sigh can I please get a break?! It was an unknown number. My mouth got dry. Last time I got a message from an unknown number well you guys know what happen. I open the message and couldn't believe what I saw and read. The phone fell out of my hand and onto the floor making a loud bang. Aria woke up and looked at me.

"ugh baby why you making so much noise?" She asked. I didn't say anything at all. Aria sat up and looked at me concerned. "Jinki what's wrong? You are scaring me." She said again. I looked her with terrifying eyes. "Chan-Young is out!" I said. "WHAT?!?" she yelled.


Well there you go! Haha if you haven't figured out who Chan-Young is then you will have to wait until the next update. Remember comments are welcomed! Until then.....annyeong!