Chapter 2

Getting Through Together

*Flashback*

I was at vocal practice with Taemin and Jonghyun. I had just finished my part and out was Jonghyun's turn. I sat on the couch near the door and got my phone out my bag. I decided to check on Aria to see how she was doing. I unlocked my phone and saw I had a text from an unknown number. I opened the unread message.

'How is that wife of yours doing?'

Who the hell is this asking about my wife? I tested back. 'who is this?' Taemin looked at me. "Are you talking to noona?" Aria and him were real close. Like brothers and sisters close. "No. Aye Minnie do you know this number?" I asked him. He took my phone and looked at the number. "No hyung I don't. My phone vibrated indicating that I had a text.

'Might want to keep a close eye on her.' it said. What the hell does that mean? Another text came in. 'You wouldn't want anything to happen to her. Do you?' Okay now this is creeping me out. I tried calling Aria. No answer. I started panicking. I called again. Nothing. why isn't she answering? Another text came in and said 'or that unborn child of yours.'

After reading that text, I jumped up and ran out the door. Something was wrong and I can feel it. I hopped into my car and speed out the parking lot. Millions of thoughts were going through my head. Nobody knew that Aria was pregnant but the guys and my manager. I didn't want to make that public because of how the fans acted when I made our marriage public. She got so much hate mail and threats. The fact that I was an idol getting married was one thing but marrying an black woman was something else. We had to move two times and change our numbers. We deleted all of our social network pages and Aria had to have security everywhere she went. After awhile, everybody left out alone and started to accept that we was together and happy.

As I was pulling up to our house, I seen a group of girls outside my house. I knew they would run towards me if they saw me but I didn't care. Aria was my main priority right now. I got out the car and started walking towards them. They seem to be distracted by something. I got close enough to see what was distracting them when I noticed my wife on the ground trying to protect her stomach.

p>

"Yah get away from her." The girls looked at me and ran off. I ran up to her and tried to wake her up. Her face was a bruised up and she was bleeding a lot. "Yeobo come on wake up. Please baby wake up." No response. I put her up and ran towards the car. I carefully placed her in the backseat and got into the driver seat. I sped all the way to the hospital. I felt my phone vibrating but I didn't look at out. I was focusing on getting to the hospital. I pulled up to the emergency exit and got Aria out the car and ran inside.

"Somebody please help my wife." I yelled. A doctor and two nurses came out with a bed and I placed her on it. They started wheeling her towards the back. I followed them until one of the nurses said I couldn't go any further. She started asking questions about her and what happened. I told her all that I knew. She told me that she will contact the police and they would do the best they can. I sat there stunned. I didn't know what just happened. My phone started ringing and it was Taemin.

"Hyung is everything okay?" He asked. I couldn't say anything. "Helllllooooo hyung? Is everything okay? He asked again.

"Aria is in the hospital." I finally said.

"Well is she okay?" He asked.

"I don't know for sure." I said, with tears coming down. "I don't want to lose her."

"Hyung I'm on my way." He said and hung up. I dropped the phone.