Chapter 5

Getting Through Together

*Aria POV*

Today, Jinki and I decided to go see a professional therapist today. After talking about it, we decided to see one to help get through this. So here we are, in the therapist office waiting for him to come in and start the session. A tall, pale skin man walked in the office.

"Hello. My name is Dr. Jung. Are you the Lee's?" He asked. Jinki and I got up and bowed. "Yes we are." Jinki said. "Okay please sit."

Dr. Jung: Okay let's start off by telling me about yourself and why you are here today.

Jinki: Okay. My name is Jinki and this is my wife Aria. I am the leader on vocalist for SHINee. My wife is going to school online for business administration.

Dr. Jung: Okay. I do know a little bit about SHINee. Mrs. Lee would you like to tell me why you two are here today?

I cleared my throat. My mouth started to get dry. I felt Jinki rubbing my shoulders for support.

Dr. Jung: It's okay Mrs. Lee. Take your time.

I took a deep breath before I spoke. I told him the whole story about what happpen that day. I had to stop a few times before continuing because I felt like I was reliving it all over again. Dr. Jung kept saying 'take your time. No need to rush yourself.' I could tell Jinki was getting upset by the way he was gripping my hand. I finally finish the story and it was silent for a minute.

Dr. Jung: Okay I can tell that you two are still grieving about what happen and that is totally fine. There is no normal timetable for it. Just be patient with yourself and the grieving process to naturally unfold.

Jinki: How can we cope with this? Like what can we do to help each other get through it together.

Dr. Jung: I'm glad you asked that. There are two ways to deal with this kind of situation. One way is to support one another. It is not good to grieve alone. Now is the time to lean on the people who care about you. Family, friends, some type of support group is good. Another way is to make sure you take care of yourself. Face your feelings. Express your feeling in a tangible or creative way like writing in a journal.

Me: Okay but what if that don't work? What then?

Dr. Jung: It will take time. Like I said be patient with yourself. You will be meeting me once a week to talk more about what you are feeling. If you want to meet before the time schedule just give me a call and I will be gladly to make home visit or make time for you to come here.

Jinki: Is it okay if we both can't make it?

Dr. Jung: Yes. I was going to suggest that the next meeting I meet with Mrs. Lee and the next day meet with you. I want to evaluate the both of you separate. If that is okay with you two?

Jinki and I: Sure

Dr. Jung: Great! If you dont have any more questions regarding anything then you are free to leave.

Jinki and I stood and shook Dr. Jung's hand. We said our goodbye and left. Once we was in the car, Jinki looked at me. "Yeobo are you okay?" he asked. "Yeah I think we made the right choice." I said. Jinki nodded his head and kissed me on the forehead.

"I love you."

"I love you too Jinki."


(A/N) Hey guys! What you think about this chapter? I don't know much about what therapist do so sorry if it ! Also thanks to everybody that subscribe recently and the person that gave me a upvote. Love you bunches!! Remember comments are welcomed! Until then....annyeong!