Chapter 15

Getting Through Together

*Jinki POV*

Chan-Young opened the door and I felt my legs give out from under me. There she was. Aria Lee. My wife, my number 1 fan, my best friend, my partner in crime was sitting in front of me handcuffed to a chair with an swollen face. I didn't realize that I had gotten up until walking towards her. I touched her swollen face and she stirred a little bit.

"A..Aria. It's m..me, Jinki." She looked up and her eyes widened. "Jinki..yeobo! Tell me I'm not dreaming." She said. I laughed. "No baby! It's really me. I'm really here." She started crying. By then, Jonghyun and Key was walking over to uncuff her and she immediately wrapped her arms around my neck. "Yeobo I thought you would never come for me. I'm sorry I put you through all this. I understand if you want to divorce me. I'm so sorry!!" She cried out. I pulled her back. "What makes you think I will leave you?! Stop talking foolish. Let's get out of here." I said picking her up bridal style. I turned around and there was Leeteuk hyung with a gun against Minho's head. "I don't think so." He said.

*Leeteuk POV*

I know a lot of you thinking right now, why is he doing that to his friends? Well I tell you why. I met Aria at a concert in the States. While performing, this thick brown skin girl caught my attention. She was singing every song we performed. I just couldn't get my eyes off her. After the concert I went looking for her. I found her about to leave the building and I tapped on her shoulder. "I know this may sound crazy but can we exchange numbers and I will call you later." She laughed and said 'Sure!' and just like that we exchange numbers. I called her after dinner and chatted for a hour.

After an hour, we realized we had a lot of things in common. The only thing different was she had a boyfriend. I was cool with that because we had just met. Over the time, I started to fall deeply in love with her. She ended up breaking up with that loser boyfriend because he cheated and I flew all the way to Atlanta, Georgia to comfort her as she cried over him. The next night , I ended up confessing my feelings to her. Of course she didn't feel the same and wanted to remain the best of friends. I agreed even though I was heartbroken.

About a year or so later, she called letting me know she was going to be study in Korea for a year. I was so excited. I had plan on making her fall in love with me. One night I had plan on taking her to the movies and then out to eat. I was running late so she said she was going to meet me there and save me a seat. By the time I got the movies, she was talking to Jinki and the look in her eyes was one I have never seen. The worst day of my life was the day they got married. I cried all night long after I got home.

How did Chan-Young and I met? Well it was about 2 months after Jinki and Aria started seeing each other. I was drinking at a bar downtown Seoul and she sat beside me. "Have you ever had your heart broken before?" she asked. I looked at her and she was looking right at me. Why would she ask me a dumb question like that?! I dont even know her. I nodded my head. And that's when she started to tell me about her childhood friend, his confession, how she rejected him, how that was the last time she saw him, and how she discovered that she was in love with him. What she said next caught my attention..she said she think he was seeing a black girl and couldn't prove it to be true. "What's your childhood friend name?" I asked her. "Jinki..Lee Jinki. He is a trainee at SM entertainment." she answered. "Do you know who I am?" I asked her. She shook her head no. "Have you ever heard of a group call Super Junior?" Again, she shook her head no. What planet is this girl from? She must be crazy. I explain to her who Super Junior was and what company we was from. I also told her that I knew Jinki and that we were somewhat friends. From that day on, I kept Chan-Young updated on Jinki and Aria's relationship. The girl was determine to get Jinki to be hers and leave Aria. She did everything to get rid of Aria but failed. That's when I came up with the idea of kidnapping her but things didn't go as I had plan. Now I'm standing here with a gun in my hand against one of my dongsaeng head.


And there you have it! I know..i know! You want to know what's going to happen next. Well I will give you a hint...wait until the next chapter. MWAHAHAHAHAHA I'M SO EVIL. For real though, I'm sorry but I don't want to ruin the fun. I wanted you to know how Leeteuk met Aria and Chan-Young. So you wont be confused! Until next time...annyeong!