Chapter 18

Getting Through Together

*ONE YEAR LATER*

Jinki took a deep breath and gets out of his car. He walks onto the grass and stopped in front of a grave. He bent down and placed the flowers he picked up from the florist down the street.

"Hey there. I finally decided to visit you. How are things going up there? I still have nightmares about what happen that night. My therapist said it might cease if I come visit and talk to you. Even though you can't respond back. Haha I really feel crazy now talking to your grave."

Jinki started tearing up. His mind went straight to that particular night..the night where his and everybody else life changed forever.

Chan-Young pointed the gun to Leeteuk's head. 'Sorry it had to end this way.' she said. Before anyone could stop her, the gun fired. But it wasn't the gun that Chan-Young was holding. Chan-Young's body jerked forward and fell to the ground. They looked in the direction the sound came from and saw Aria dropping the gun. Jinki ran to her and kicked the gun away. She looked at him terrified. 'I..I..I shot he..her. She was going to kill him. JINKI I KILLED SOMEONE. OMG!' She started crying and shaking uncontrollably. 'Omg I killed her.' Minho went over to check her pulse. Nothing.

That's when the police bust into the room and demanded everyone to get on the ground with their hands on their head. Everyone obeyed. They were all arrest and was taken to the police station to be questioned. After several hours of being interrogated, they were all released except for Leeteuk. Aria didn't get charged because they said it was an act of self-defense. Jinki was the only one to attend Chan-Young's funeral.

"You know I blamed you for everything that has happen. But I was the cause of all of this. I wished I did things differently and maybe you wouldn't have went mad. I'm sorry I broke our promise. Please forgive me. I have to go now. I will visit more often. Rest easy Chan-Young."

Jinki gets back in the car and looked at his wife. She smiled. "Feel better?" Aria asked. He nodded. "Yeah felt like I've gotten a fresh breath of air." "Good! Now take me to my appointment." Aria said.

Jinki started the car and drove away. He looked in the rearview mirror and saw what looked like Chan-Young in all white, waving. He knew in his heart that it was Chan-Young saying he is forgiven and she can rest peacefully. Behind all that evil was an good hearted spirit Chan-Young. That was the Chan-Young he grew up with and not forget.

*Aria's Appointment*

"Mrs. Lee, we meet again." Dr. Kim said. "Yes Doctor. I brought my husband this time." Aria said. "Ahh i see. How are you Mr. Lee?" The doctor asked Jinki. "I'm good." "That's good. I hope by the time you leave here you will be wonderful." Dr. Kim said. "Really?! So what good news can you give us today?" Aria said. "Well for one Mr. and Mrs. Lee, you are 6 weeks pregnant." The doctor said smiling. Jinki and Aria was surprised. Jinki was the first one to speak. "Baby did you hear that? We are going to have a baby." He said hugging Aria. Aria started crying and turned to the doctor. "Are you serious?" Dr. Kim nodded. She laughed and hugged Jinki back. "I will be back with some papers and set your next appointment with the OBGYN." Dr. Kim said leaving the room.

"Baby I am going to take off a few months and be with you." Jinki said. "Okay yeobo you don't have to do that." Aria responded. "I want to." He said kissing her. "Okay! There is alot of housework you can do." "I already got one thing to do in the house." Aria smirk and said "Oh yeah..what's that?" He whispered in her ear. "YOU!" Aria gasped. "Jinki! You so nasty." she giggled. He smiled. "I love you. And I'm so glad we made it through together." he said. "Me too and I love you too Lee Jinki."


And that is the end of the story guys! I HOPE i didn't disappoint you all. But i am working a new story. It is something totally..but i will not get into that just yet. Anywho sorry if I made you believe that Leeteuk was the one that got shot. Hahaa not really. I hope you enjoyed this story and will continue reading my other stories. You guys made me feel so special when you comment and subscribe. I LOVE EACH AND EVERYONE OF MY SUBSCRIBERS!! Until next time...annyeong!