Chapter 8

Getting Through Together
FLASHBACK CONTINES.......

*Jinki POV*

"Aria can I explain?" I tried talking to her. "No need to explain Jinki. I finally get the picture!" She mumbled.

How could an great date go sour in just a few minutes? I know I should have stood up for her but I didn't know what to say. I was completely speechless. Because of it, Aria is mad at me. The whole way to her house, she didn't say a word to me. I pulled up to her front door and she quickly got out the car. I called her name before she closed the door. "Aria please talk to me." Slam. I got out of the car and tried to catch up with her but she was already in the house. I looked at her door debating on whether or not if I should knock on it and try to explain myself. I decided not to and walked back to the car. I will let her cool off first before I try to talk to her again.

*Chan-Young POV*

I can't believe that little was talking to me. She must don't know who the hell I am . Why in the hell would Jinki date somebody like that anyways? I mean I know its been awhile since I last seen him but he couldn't be over me that fast. Of course not. I know i rejected him but still.

As I was walking up to my house, I see a man sitting on my stairs. I ran up to him. "Oppa! What are you doing here?" I said hugging him. "I came to visit you princess." I giggled. "Please come in." I said unlocking my door and letting him in.

He took a sit on the couch and I went to get refreshments. I took a seat right beside him and looked at him. "Okay oppa..tell me why you are really here?" I asked seriously. He took a sip of his water and sighed. "I have fallen in love with someone." He said. I spit my drink out. "Really who is she?" I asked excitedly. He laughed. "Her name is Aria." I was completely shocked. Wasn't that Jinki's girlfriend name??

*Aria POV*

I heard Jinki calling my name when I got out the car but I ignored him. I want him to understand what he did well didn't do hurt me. My boyfriend didn't stand up for me when I was agruing with that girl. I understand that she is his bestfriend or whatever but I am his girlfriend. Don't I matter?! Maybe I'm just a nobody! Or am I being too ridicious?? Why would I want him to stand up for me? I mean I am just a girl that came into his life by mistake. Maybe I should break it off with him.


Hey guys. Sorry it took so long to update. I rewrote this chapter like 3 times and couldn't figure what i want to do. But it's here and I hope you enjoy it. Don't forget Chan-Young and the mystery guy conversation. It's the main key to this whole story..let me go before I spill more. Hahaha....until next time..annyeong!!