Chapter 11

Getting Through Together
,

*rated m for language*

*Jinki POV*

It took forever to get the park. I quickly took my phone out my pocket and made a phone call. I don't know why I didn't take the car, because I was completely out of breath when I got to the park. I started looking around and say nobody. "Where the is she?!" I heard someone coming up behind me. I immediately turned around.

"Hello again Jinki." Chan-Young said, smirking. "Where is she?" I asked her. "Well that isn't the way to speak to a friend now is it? It's been 3 years since I've last seen you. How have you been?" She said, completely ignoring my question. "Dammit Chan-Young just tell me!" I said gritting my teeth. She laughed like I said something funny. I felt my anger building up as I watched her laugh.

"Jinki remember when we was about 13 years old and we vowed to never leave each other. I remember it like it was yesterday. We sat in this very spot and picky promise that we will never leave each other and always be friends. Well I have a question..what happen?? You left me and never talked to me again until I saw you with that of a wife." I ran up to her almost hitting her when I realized what I was about to do. "You broke that promise when you rejected me." I said angrily. "OMG you got mad cause I rejected you!! You make me laugh." She said laughing.

"Damn right! I WAS IN LOVE WITH YOU! I was always there for you when that damn Ken beat your until you was in the hospital and you still stayed with him. You rejected me for him. We was in high school and you didn't deserve to be in a relationship like that! Yeah I left but it was to pursue my dream and I wanted you to come with me. To take you away from him and be with me but you didn't want that so I moved on. And I found Aria and she makes me happy. She left her home to be with me. Why?? Because she loves me." I told her. She stood there shocked at my outburst. "Now tell me where the hell my wife is NOW!!" I yelled.

"Oh you better watch your tone sir. Or you will never see your precious wife again. I guarantee that!" Chan-Young spat. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. "Okay. I'm sorry. Can you please tell me where my wife is?" I asked nicely this time. "You know I would like to tell you but..I don't feel like it today. I'll keep in touch!" She said and walked off. "Can you at least tell me if she is okay or not?" I called out. She stopped and said without looking back. "She is alive." And continue walking. I pulled my phone out and made a call.

"Where are you? Okay follow her and be careful. Call me when you find out something." I said and hung up. Falling to my knees, I began to cry. This is too much for me to handle. I felt a hand touch my shoulder and I flinched.

"Calm down hyung. It's just me." I looked up and it was Key. "What are you doing here?" I asked him. "I'm here to help you get Aria noona back and we can't do that with you being like this. Taemin is on his way to come get us." He helped me up. "We will get her back hyung. Trust me!" I nodded my head and felt some what relieved.


Totally not how I plan on making this chapter. But..oh well. Hopefully I can get everything back on the right track. Until next time...annyeong!