Chapter 1

Getting Through Together

Flashback

"Jinki why are you crying? I am okay and the baby is okay." Jinki looks at Aria and shakes his head "Aria you lost the baby."

"What?!?" Aria put her hand on her stomach and noticed the baby bump was no longer there. "Jinki where is my baby?"

Jinki started crying harder and hug Aria. Aria screams, "NO NO NOT MY BABY! PLEASE NOT MY BABY"

Aria and Jinki sat in each other arms and cried together.

 

A month later

Aria nor Jinki has said anything to each other about the incident. Jinki can sense Aria is having a hard time getting through it and tries to help her. She always tell him that she is fine. The members see that Jinki is also having troubles, so they decides to sit him down and talk to him about it.

"Alright guys..take a 10 min break." The manager tells them.

Jinki goes sit in the corner and starts staring off. He keeps having flashbacks about what he saw that day. The members come and sit around him. Key was the first one to hug him.

"What was that for, Key? Jinki looks at Key surprised.

"Talk to us hyung, We are your family too. Let us know what is bothering you?" Taemin said.

"Guys I am fine! Seriously." Jinki laughed. The guys knows he is lying but doesn't say anything. Jinki looks at them and felt his eyes getting watery.

"Let it out son." the manager told Jinki.

"I just feel like it is my fault Aria lost the baby. If only I had gotten there a few minutes early, she wouldn't have gotten beat up and my child will still be here." Jinki cried out.

Hyung, you can't blame yourself for that." Minho said while looking at his weak leader.

"But it is. They were SHINee fans." 

"WRONG those girls weren't fans of SHINee because if they were they wouldn't have done no like that. They hurt you and Aria and they hurt us as well." Taemin shouted.

Everybody looked at Taemin surprised by his outburst.

Jonghyun stands up. "Taemin is right! Real Shawols doesn't do things to hurt us and what they did was wrong."

The manager told Jonghyun and Taemin to calm down and looked at Jinki.

"Onew I think you should be home. Take some time off and be with your wife. She needs you more than we do." the manager said.

"Really? Oh thanks hyung! You are the best!!" Jinki gets up and hug his manager.

"No problem..now go home and take care of your wife!" the manager patted Jinki on the back.

Jinki smiled and grab his things and headed home.

 

At Home

Jinki walks in the house. "Aria honey I'm home." He yelled out.

He started walking towards their shared bedroom and see Aria on the floor crying. He runs up to her.

"Baby what's wrong? Talk to me!" he wraps his arms around her.

She puts her face into his chest and cries loudly. "J-J-Jinki why didn't I just turn around and go the other way? Why didn't I do more? I just let them beat me. I was so helpless. I lost our baby because I was helpless."

"No Yeobo..it's not your fault. You just did what you thought was best." he tells her while rocking her.

"I just don't know how I am going to get past this Jinki. I- I can't do it." Aria said.

"Don't worry baby. You don't have to get through this by yourself. We will get through it together." Jinki said as he kissed Aria on top of her head.

"I love you Lee Jinki!"

"I love you too Aria! We will get through this together."

 

Get through the past and look forward to the future!

 


Hey guys..I hope you enjoy reading this. Comment and let me know what you think about it. Thank you for reading my story.