Happy Birthday

Trapped

"We just wanted to say-" ChanYeol started off as he looked at the others and nodded. You got a bad feeling about this, and you wanted to step back, but your feet didn't let you. "Happy Birthday!" They yelled as hey splashed the water towards you, and you laughed as you covered your face from the water. 

 

"I'm sorry that I forgot that your birthday was today. The last few days were a bit hectic, so I couldn't really keep track of what day today was, but happy birthday!" BaekHyun said as he rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. "No its okay. I forgot that it was my birthday, too." You said as you wiped the water off of your face. "Happy birthday, JiEun." Sehun said with a small smile, and you smiled in return.

 

"Happy birthday!" ChanYeol yelled as he embraced you into a big hug. "Hey, hey, hey. No touching the birthday girl except for me." BaekHyun said as he pried ChanYeol off of you. You giggled as you shook your head and slightly pushed BaekHyun's arm as he overreacted and clutched his 'broken' arm.

 

"Who said you could touch me?" You smiled as you crossed your arms at BaekHyun, and you broke into laughter as BaekHyun gasped and put a hand over his heart. "Let's go back now! I'm hungry." ChanYeol said as he rubbed his stomach, and all of your walked towards the door. 

 

"Wait, can I talk to you for a moment?" Sehun whispered as he grabbed your arm, letting the others become more farther away. You waited for Sehun to talk, but all he did was look through his pockets. "What are you looking for?" You asked as you tried to figure out what he was looking for. 

 

Sehun stopped and he pulled his fist out of his pocket, hiding the item. "Close your eyes." Sehun said as made sure the item in his hand was the thin he was looking for. You obediently closed your eyes and Sehun took your hand. He opened it and dropped a cold item into it.

 

He closed your hand again and started to walk away. You quickly opened your eyes and opened your hand to see a small sliver necklace that had a little charm looking like wind gusts with some gems stuck onto some of them. The gems glistened in the sunlight and you admired its beauty before snapping out of your thoughts at BaekHyun calling your name. 

 

You quickly stuffed the necklace into your pocket amd splashed your way towards the others. The water had dropped emensily from the time you got into the gym. It now only came to your thighs and you could easily walk to the classroom without being pushed by the water.

 

"Well, we made it." ChanYeol said as he had to climb up the bookcase with his wet clothes pulling him now in order to get to the top. Your legs didn't touch the water, and you felt scared because you had just realized how tall the bookcase was when you got up there. "Yeah, soon we will be out of here in no time." BaekHyun said as he put his hands behind his head and leaned back as he closed his eyes.

 

"I'm really tired. I think I might go to sleep." ChanYeol said as he curled up into a ball and closed his eyes. "But I just woke up." You said as you stared at the two sleeping figures next to you and you turned to the other side of you to see Sehun sleeping as well. Sighing, you grabbed some of the food left. 

 

You stared off into space, nervous and a bit excited as well. Of course you were happy to get out, but you kind of didn't want to go. BaekHyun opened his eyes again and sat up next to you. "Are you nervous?" BaekHyun asked as he took some food for himself. 

 

"Just a little. I kind of don't want to know what is going outside. I don't think I'll like the news." You shuddered at the thought of your mother being announced dead. BaekHyun wrapped an arm around you and slowly swayed side to side. 

 

"Don't worry. Everything will be okay. You'll have me won't you?" He said as he leaned his head against yours and squeezed your shoulder. "I guess so, but I still can't help but feeling a bit scared." You sighed and closed your eyes. You knew that it would be better sleeping than staying up all night worrying about what will happen to you guys.

 

BaekHyun slowly rocked you to sleep and boh of you closed your eyes, awaiting what will be in store for their future.