Don't Leave Me

Trapped

Your eyes fluttered open, and you felt a small weight on your head. BaekHyun was still leaning his head against yours and you smiled as you slowly pulled your head away, trying not to wake him up. You slipped out and stretched your arms and legs out until your noticed that ChanYeol was gone.

 

Confused, you looked around to see if he was anywhere, but there was no sight of him. You were about to crawl towards the door but a hand caught your arm before you could go. "Don't leave me." BaekHyun whispered groggily with his eyes still closed and in the same position as he was. 

 

You almost jumped in surprise when BaekHyun grabbed your arm. You just stared at him with wide eyes and you blinked several times. "I said don't leave me. It's dangerous out there." Now BaekHyun moved over closer to you and hugged your arm. You were losr for words as you just stared at your suddenly changed friend, cuddling your arms while trying to go back to sleep.

 

"Did you have a bad dream?" You asked, burning up because of how close he was to you. The room was suddenly getting hotter, and you could feel your palms getring sweaty as you heart beated faster. *What's going on with me? I must be really sick.* You thought as you fanned yourself with your hand.

 

Finally, you noticed that the sun was shinning and you gasped as you shook BaekHyun awake. "Oppa! Look! The sun is out!" You exclaimed with excitement. "I think we may be able to get out of here before midnight." BaekHyun said as he rubbed his tired eyes and stared at the bright sun that streamed through the windows.

 

"You're up early." ChanYeol said as he jumped onto the bookshelf with a bag of containers. You hadn't even noticed him coming because you were so distracted with the sun. "Where did you go?" You asked as you peered through the bags and took out one of the of the containers.

 

"I got some vitamins from the nurse's office because I don't think that granola bars and milk have a lot of vitamins we need. Plus, you are still sick, so it will help you get better faster." ChanYeol took out the other three containers. "These are all chewable." He said as he opened one up and plopped one of the little vitamins in his mouth.

 

A hand suddenly appeared in front of you, signaling you to give him some as well. You thought it was BaekHyun and you put one of each in his hands. "You skipped me." BaekHyun pouted as he put out 2 hands and waited for you to put them in hie hands. You put the vitamins on his hand, but you then looked over to see if Sehun was awake. 

 

Sehun leaned against the windows and stared off into space while he plopped the vitamins in his mouth. You shrugged it off, and took some vitamins for yourself. The vitamins tasted pretty decent and you quickly finished them.

 

"So, the water went down to about 5 and a half feet. I think that by this rate, we will be able to get out of here at around 8 or 9." ChanYeol said as he put the containers on the window sill with the other foods. "What time is it now?" You asked as you leaned against the cold window and covered your eyes from the sun reflecting off the water. 

 

"Around 3 or 4." ChanYeol said as he crossed his arms behind his head and stared at the scenery outside. "So, what are we going to do for about the next 5 hours?" BaekHyun asked as he laid on his back and let out a big sigh as he started to count the dots on the ceiling. 

 

"I have an idea."