Sehun

Trapped

The first thing you saw was ChanYeol's worried face as he was yelling someone's name. You felt weak as you slowly shut your closed again, and he shook you vigorously as he called your name. The sound of water could be heard in the background and ChanYeol slowly lifted you up into a sitting position. He had to keep a hold of you, or you would've fallen over again.

 

"Hurry up! Before she passes out again!" ChanYeol yelled as he outstretched his arm to grab something from the other's hand. He put a cartoon of milk towards your mouth and slowly poured it in. You gulped as much as you could and the milk felt cold compared to your burning body. 

 

"All we could find was milk and some granola bars that were edible. After you eat, then we will have to feed you some medicine." BaekHyun said as he hopped onto the bookshelf and put a hand on your burning forehead. Sehun jumped on as well and set the food onto the window sill, so that it would be easier to grab if they were hungry.

 

"This should be enough to last us for the day." Sehun squeezed the water out of his clothes and leaned against the windows. "Aren't you worried?" BaekHyun said as he smacked Sehun's arm who had closed his eyes for a bit after a long hour of pushing the bookshelves and swimming.

 

Sehun stared at him with a straight face and closed his eyes again. BaekHyun shook his head as he focused back onto you. Sehun peeked to see if you were okay, and he closed them again before anyone could see. He was just as worried about you as the others, but he hid his feelings. He was scared to show his weak side to you or any of them. 

 

He didn't want to agree with this, but he knew that he had feelings for you. 

 

Sehun would watch you whenever you slept. He watched you when you couldn't fall asleep. His heart almost seemed to drop when he couldn't see you come out of the water. For the first time in his life, his cold heart thawed, glowing with life of a young love. But he knew better than to tell you about his feelings.

 

It was evident that all three of them liked you. 

 

And it was evident that you liked someone out of them three.

 

But it wasn't him.

 

He knew that he would just end up hurting in the end, so he was trying his hardest to get you out of his heart. But whenever it seemed like he had gotten rid of you, when you smile at him or even stare at him, his heart glowed again.

 

"How long was I asleep?" Sehun's eyes sprang open as he heard the faint whisper of your voice. He turned to see that you could now sit up straight, but you leaned on BaekHyun for support. A pinch of jealousy sparked up in his heart, blocking out all of the noise, but he was calm again as soon as he saw you give a small smile. "I was sleeping for 2 hours?" 

 

"Yeah, we almost thought you were-" ChanYeol paused before he finished his sentence, not wanting to think that could've happened. "Anyways, we're glad you're awake now. I was dying of nervousness. Don't make us worry next time, okay?" BaekHyun lightly ruffled your hair with a little smile, happy that you were okay.

 

You smiled and you felt a little better after eating, but you didn't have enough energy to move around freely. "I promise I won't leave you guys without a good bye at least." You said and noticed that the water levels had dropped a lot from what you remembered. 

 

The sky was still pouring rain, but they were in little amounts. "We'll be able to make it out here by midnight if everything goes well." Sehun finally spoke up after seeing that you had noticed that the water. Hope had come to you again, and all of the negative thoughts had disappeared. 

 

"Thank you guys for staying with me." You said softly as BaekHyun lightly squeezed your hand. Sehun and ChanYeol smiled as they heard you; all of their fears had vanished away from their shoulders. They felt at peace again, despite the running water that was still pushing it's way through below.

 

To Sehun, your words were enough to satisfy him. As long as you were happy, he was happy. He closed his eyes and sighed with content as he fell into a peaceful sleep.