Good Bye

Trapped

You woke up to the sound of voices, and you cringed at the loud noise of the new environment you were in. A voice was spoken over the intercom, causing eveyone to become quiet. "Thank you for choosing our flight today. I hope that all of you will be able to find your family members safely. Thank you for riding Korean Airlines." 

 

 

People stood up from their seats, and you wondered how you even got here. You remember that someone lifted you up and you could see water, but nothing else came into mind. You hen realized about the others, and you shot straight out of your seat in search for the others. The pile of heads were crowding the aisle, and you were too short to see anyone in the crowd.

 

 

Quickly, you followed the crowd and had hopped off the plane to search for he others. The staff kept motioning people to move on, but you stood as you scanned the people who came off the airplane. "You have to keep going." One of the staff said as he pulled on your arm. "Wait! I have to search for someone!" You yelled over the noise, and tried to stay put.

 

 

"You will be able to find them inside. Please do not take up any space. We have enough people here already coming out of the planes." The man said as he slightly pushed you towards the crowd, and you were dazed. You went with he crowd, but you kept looking back in hopes hat you will see someone. 

 

 

The airport was crowded and you could tell you were now in Seoul because you had gone to this airport a lot. There were crowds of people from your town and others that had came because of the flood. You did not know what to do, so you just searching for anyone you knew. "I need everyone's attention." A voice over the intercom of the airport said, and the airport suddenly became quiet, only to hear the sound of fotsteps on the floor and telelphone rings.

 

 

"I need everyone over here according to last name. There will be signs wih the first letter of your last name held by people and I need you to stand in a line behind them." You slowly walked behind he person wih your sign, and you waited until eveyone was settled. "I need you all to find any members of your family, and if any of your members of your family is over 18, please step out of the line and into a different area."

 

 

As soon as the person was done talking, eveyone looked around to see if there were any of their family members. People hugged and cried eveywhere, and you nervously went hrough the crowd, but you couldn't find anyone. The crowd got smaller and smaller, and all you could see left were a small crowd of people who looked about in their highschool years or younger.

 

 

You looked around in fright, wondering what happened to your family and you could feel the tears threatening to fall from your eyes. "I need the rest of you to come by the door. Some of you will be seperated because the orphanges can only take so many people at a time."

 

 

*Orphange?* You thought in fear as you followed the crowd towards the door where there were already a lot of people waiting. Around 5 buses were parked in front and you were all pushed outside. The people randomly guided anyone they could grab onto random buses. 

 

 

You had saw a familiar face, and you were about to scream BaekHyun's name but he already had started to board the bus. You reached out for him and tried to walk to that bus, but a hand grabbed your arm and started to drag you. "No! Wait! Let go of me!" You cried as tears stained your face. 

 

 

The person just kept dragging you as if he heard nothing and you spread your hand out in front of you and reached for the bus. You didn't care if anyone saw you, and you watched as he walked into the bus. Each step felt like a hammer hitting against your bruised heart, almost suffocating you when he had finally boarded the bus.

 

 

He was the only one that you knew was alive so far, and you felt as if everything was taken away from you. You wished that you could go back to the days where you hated shool. If only you could go back, then you would have known that school shouldn't be taken granted for. Getting to see your friends, knowing hat they are okay, and being able to be with them wihout worrying about whether they might be alive he next day or not.

 

 

You stepped onto the bus, tears spilling out of your eyes as you took a seat in one of the empty ones near the front. You looked out the eindow to see that most of the crowd was gone by now because they were being packed on the bus. 

 

 

The door to the bus you were on closed and he bus driver started the engine. Most of the people were jist like you and everyone couldn't take their eyes off the windoes even when the bus started to move. You wiped the tears off your cheek wih your sleve and you felt empty. 

 

 

Eveything was taken away from you now, and now you were going to be an orphan. Nothing seemed real, and you stared out the window feeling weak with tears streaming down your cheeks. You had then remembered the necklace, and you quickly searched through your pockets. 

 

 

Finally, your hands hit he cold metal and you smiled as you took out the necklace. You held it up in the sun and the gems glistened, making little lights on your seat. Your smile soon turned into crying as you remembered the memories. 

 

 

You clutched the necklace in your hand, and stared out into the peaceful world outside. Eveything was still and eveything seemed perfect as the sun reflected off of the clear blue water.

 

 

*I'll miss you.*

 

 

---------------------

 

 

Thank you for reading my story until the end! Thank you T.T

 

Thank you so much to those who had subscribed and commented on my story!

 

I very much appreciate it! :)

 

Thank you again ^^

 

And remember that I always love my subbies (even the quiet ones too!)

 

 

Check out any of my older stories or other stories in the near future please! 

 

Thank you so much!

 

 

-Wonderbangfan10