chap 8

Our life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

February 12, 2010

There was this day a young man who does not go unnoticed by people seeing him walking in the quiet and safe neighborhood alley far enough from the city life. These "cute" clothing was not something very seen in the neighborhood , clothes suitable for outdoor temperature yet never failed to show the meticulous side of their choice.

The person was wearing a long red coat covering his fingertips protect by black gloves cook , a white Scarf is added to all balancing together with white pants ended up with black boots laces. His black and smooth brown hair covered the back of his neck, the fringe collect a single side of his forehead, thin face and pale , the muscles used as his lip lifted slightly to show a satisfied smile .

He entered a small courtyard where was present a building warmly decorated. As he entered the building, he was greeted by the receptionist who was installed on her desk placed in the small piece parallel to another room which seemed larger.

"Oh, hello Heechul -shi, I did not think you would come so early." finished the person with a smile.

"I must say that I was really excited to start today."

"This is perfect at least we know that you love your job." the receptionist joked , "the children and your team will begin to come at 8.30am so I advise you do your program for the day because otherwise you might be lost with all these people to manage" said the lady, "you know where your room?"

"Yes I remember with the first visit I have made ​​here." Heechul replied

"Well I wish you a good day in this case and good luck with the kids."

"Thanks MiYoung-shi, he said before heading in the other room. She looked away and smiled gently, “finally a director who seems motivated by his work, I hope it will last”, she thought.

The day was what he would call perfect, the kids were angels and his team of workers was nice and quickly used to his way of working. They did not even complained about his young age, at least not when he was with them and then 25 years was not so young right?

His days happened almost all the same and every night he goes home in the city. Every weekend after leaving work, he passed at the store next to his house for the weekend and the week ahead. If someone wanted to follow him or hurt him, it was easy because Heechul had always kept the same habits.

Once on Friday after returning, he made his usual shopping in the store. there were not many people because it was evening and it was still very cold. He looked for his usually boxes of pickle but it was now placed above his height, he placed his carriage and fixed his goal.

 Strange person he was, Heechul decided to climb a shelf full of small sardine and then he managed to get on the second where he finally managed to reach out to grab his booty. He just touches the box that he slipped and fell while bringing with him another box shelves below. Spread the floor with several different boxes sardines, tomato, and others.

He agonized and moved not a muscle on the floor. Any person present in the store were going and looked strangely at him, is it a dangerous lunatics, is it just a crazy person thought people all the way.

A man with a big hiking bag of gray and blue behind him passed, Heechul looked from the ground, he had the impression of seeing a giant, irritated by s who seemed to decide not to move he cursed in his head, "Why is not this giant past when I needed one " "And why the hell are there no guardian or staff to help me! ". He closed his eyes to breathe. He opens them; a face was at 2 inches from his.

"Aaagrh! What takes you to surprise people like that!" He shouted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter