chap 7

Our life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

A sunny morning, in a quiet district, cars went out of every corner of street to join the main road, the workers went to work and the children went to school. 

In spite of these people enlivened outside, in a room decorated with white and blue of the wall up to the blanket of the present big bed in the room, a person slept still peacefully in spite of the rays of sunshine who had invaded the chamber. We can notice that on the sleeper, another small person was sleeping on the stomach of the oldest. 

The alarm clock goes off; a hand looked for the source of the noise, the behavior to accustom it succeeded in reconciling its device with the soothing silence of the room. With almost a monumental effort, An eye opened then the other one, the vision wasted by a capillary mass covering half of his face. Too insensible in the Calvary of the eyes, he closed them and got ready mentally in raised up.

The movements at the level of his stomach, reminded him to avoid practicing any movements hasten. Stick to him such a caterpillar, the girl did not sketch even one signs revealing her waking up, she has a very heavy sleep examined the oldest.

One week while maintaining he gets up with this young lady sleeping on his stomach every morning. One week maintaining that he became the "mom" Of the child? 

He never had thought of similar future, so young.

The day was the convenient moment which tortured him since the announcement of the famous meeting which he had to have with the lawyer of his brother. Of which was he willing to speak to him? Had it something to do with Minhyun? Either would it be financial? Each of these questions trots him in his head.

He lifted delicately the individual on him and posed her on the other side of the bed. Feeling the heat loss replaced by a colder support and a non-rocking, she turned and turned around in search of her comfort. In vain, she put herself of course in cried for the loss.

Only a step out of the bed that he returned already to try to make calm and put to sleep again the child to be able to make his preparations easily.

The moment he put his hand on Minhyun he felt how her body was warm and a strange excess heat. He whispered the "shuu" and «it’s okay «while crossing his hand from her forehead to her chest and felt her temperature was very high. She had a fever. What should he do in cases like this?

So he tried to memories of his classes.

He had planned to take with her to his appointment but if it is like that, she cannot tire out more outgoing.

He had to reverse his appointments and takes care of the child.

Donghae looked for a thermometer in his bathroom and put into the mouth of Minhyun collapsed on the bed after calming down, he looked and saw the result displayed is 38°, this was not a fever to worry about because normally it regulates at the end of the day.

He prepared warm water and bathe her, she was then wrapped in a cloth not too large or too thin to avoid excess temper

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter