chap 12

Our life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

That evening, after returning from the center with the two girls, Heechul placed them at Donghae’s place so he could finish planning his schedule for the week. He put the envelopes he had picked up in the mailbox on the table; there was one that particularly caught his attention.

It was a letter from China.

                                                                  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

He remembered that he had asked the traveler to take something warm before leaving, but in the end it was his guest that made him the coffee for him, he even cook for Heechul. What reversal of situation.

They ate, talked, or rather his guest spoke and he listened. Heechul remembered that he was often told that he was the king of chatter but then he thought that Han Geng had dethroned him.

"I'll take big car tomorrow to go south, oh how time?" He reached into his bag and took a flyer of the bus’s hour he named ‘big car’. Looking straight into the big cat eyes of Heechul, he said. "It's 24:15 ".

It was strange, the benign statement seemed quite important.

He listened him talking until the Chinese put the famous question.

"Tell me, why you like girl?" He asked with his air always off.

Except that, when the issue came up at the head of the owner, he saw red.

"No, but what a nerve! How dare you insult me! If I am like a girl and then I do not care!"

"But I think you beautiful, very beautiful," said the Chinese without removing his eyes from those of the owner. And for hundredths times that day, Heechul reddened.

The night was long and strange for the young director, he awoke in the morning on the couch covered with a jacket, which covered half of his body but the smell was nice and the thickness of the garment kept him warm all night.

‘'Wait, this is not my jacket'’ he said.

He got up and saw that it was Han Geng’s jacket but the owner was not there anymore.

It has been only few hour that he knew the man and he already had the impression of having lost something.

'What is pathetic' he thought, with all the people who turn around him, he had to be infatuated by a traveler that does not even understand half of what he says.

So during that Saturday morning 20 February 2010, he continued his routine as if nothing had happened.

But he found himself watching the clock once, then two, until he could no longer count.

After he knows how much look at the clock which showed 11:45, he had enough and took his bag, his jacket and Han Geng’s then run out.

When he arrived at the bus stop, it was 12:30, he was fifteen minutes late.

Heechul sat defeat and wanted to sob to clear the bitter ball that was choking his throat. He put his head in his hands and breathes.

A hand gently rested on his back. He raised his head suddenly seeing it was the person he pursued.

Heechul rose to the height of the other man, looked at his face, his reassuring and pleasing features.

Missing words, he passed his jacket slowly as to gain more time, grazing the soft and slightly tan skin. His hand still attached to the tissue in the hand of its owner, his big cat’s eyes peered those of Han Geng.

"Why are you still here? I thought you had to leave at 12:15 ..." Han Geng's hand freed from the tissue and his fingertips starts to one of the red cheeks of Heechul. The latter bowed his head to put it in the new warmth.

"I was waiting for you" he said simply, the margin between them became smaller with each passing second, their forehead covered by their fringe touched, a hand put Heechul’s hair behind his left ear. Lost in their little world bursting with sensations, their tips nose pleasantly rubbed together. "Come with me," asked the Chinese.

Heechul had no brain at that time, he who thought about everything before doing them. But not this time because he nodded positively.

The small gap between their reddened and cold lips was no longer, they felt the contact made ​​by small pleasant tickling, until tormenting their mouth eagerly.

After their little battle, forehead always stick to each other, Han Geng wrapped Heechul his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter