chap 10

Our life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Hyukjae moved in shortly at Donghae’s place after the acceptance of the latter. They took steps to guard Minhyun and Donghae was recognized as second guardian of the child.

 Social workers began to move back and forth among them at least each month. And of course a inform person and store that Donghae was, they often returned with nothing to complain about.

Hyukjae paced his studio, Donghae’s house and his apartment once on the weekend, just to get some privacy as he often said to justify his act. When there are no worked or flirt with his students, he spent his time with Minhyun and learned how to be a good "father" for her. His relationship with Donghae did not change a bit but it was perhaps the best. They were like roommates but with a child in common.

They said without saying, both, when she will be at mature age, she can decide with whom she wants to live but for now they wanted just offer her a child's normal life like other children.

Donghae found out the condition of his neighbor once he locates him, slouch on the ground in the hallway of their apartment. All he could take out from the mouth of the one who was pregnant on his husband, was that "he returned in China, with his family" always with an unreadable expression mixed with a semblance of pain on his face. Time passed and they stop talking about it. The presence of Heechul in the Lee’s house was more frequent and he liked more and more Minhyun and two young parents. As his belly becomes increasingly obvious.

 Minhyun was growing day by day, and her feet were becoming faster to run in the house but also to climb in places not possible. Her language, passed from "papa" and "no" to sentences more understandable. The words most uttered by have become "mom and dad". Thing that disturbed Donghae the highest rank but he could not help to feel a sense of pride in the child.

The days and months passed, and in midsummer, Heechul gave birth to his daughter all alone in a hospital near his work, joined by Hyukjae and Minhyun after, knowing that Donghae was at a conference in Japan that week. There was a new member in their family, to the great joy of Minhyun who was happy to have a new toy.

 

It was the sixth autumn that Hyukjae spend in the gray and maroon building where he joined his family every day after work. Time flies.

Nothing had really changed in his life, he was always the player Hyukjae, continuously had his dance studio, his students changed each year, so new meeting of his pleasure. Nothing had changed except that now ... he was a father and lived with the person who had the role of the mother.

He got out of his car and took his denim jacket and slipped it, he put his ear to pick up his stopped calls.

"Eunhyuk-shiiiii, then!!! You go out for a drink with me or not!" Groaned the female voice that echoed in the ears of the now red hair head bearing a mocking and pleased smile.

"I 'm really flattered with such an offer, but you see I keep my daughter today because her mother is absent" he declined, knowing that the girl would not just accept defeat so easily.

"But there is nobody else to keep her!" She insisted fiercely. What extract an amused laugh from the man. All his students and his last year six conquests knew he had a child but was not together with the mother, so they took all advantage of it.

Hyukjae began the almost endless stair to the human eye; however the dancer crossed without great difficulty benefited from his stamina. The tone his headphones took became increasingly annoying. He strewed the narrow but luxurious corridor accentuated by some lamps present in every possible corner sifting the place.

"Eunhyuk-shi you're still here?" Hyukjae his key in the lock he finally recognizes among others and opened the door to enter. Opening the door was hardened by an object inside, and put a small force to push. Finally in, his eyes fell on a child on a sweater asleep, her short black hair and covered half her face filled with chocolate.

A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter