chap 17

Our life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Meditating, alone in his living room, Hyukjae took  a deep sigh, violently occurred a hand in his hair almost damages by discoloration despite of its brightness and then he resumed his phone in hand.

Although the night has just recovered it place, the sandy blonde hair dancer knew that even if he called, there would be still somebody to answer it.

The key of calls engaged, he waited patiently.

Soon, a voice of a man answered.

“Hello? Jangbin-ah, can you replace me tomorrow and Friday? I would not come to work.” Said Hyukjae, while knowing that the other could not refuse since he was the chief.

After the call, Hyukjae left in the kitchen, observing each product which they had bought almost an hour ago.

Having been accustomed to eat the family food Donghae cooked all day, that is to say healthy, since they had a child to rise, he wanted to make a different dish. 

Not that he had anything against vegetables at each dinner or Donghae’s cooking but he would have liked to replace them by foods tastier and less dietetic.

But well, it was perhaps that to be parents.

With this thinking, he ends up smiling stupidly as if he had just realized after almost 6years, that he was indeed a father.

Then he thought of his daughter who was on holiday at his father and he contracted himself with the idea.

“I hope that he will not want to also direct your life, Mina.” he murmured to himself by fixing one limps of strawberry juice unused, posed on the kitchen table. 

It was their favorite, for him and his Mina. 

Jerking his hand, he took the juice in hand. A peaceful smile formed on his pale and relaxed face since the beginning of the day thanks to a certain person who slept in his room.

From his daughter, his thought directed to Donghae.

‘Ah, Donghae’ he thought.

Hyukjae remembered their first meeting, inexpressibly catastrophic and the displeased glances that the brown hair one launched to him to each call he received.

Alone, up right in the middle of his kitchen being pressed of an arm on the wooden table, he smiled to this memory which was the cause of the contempt that Donghae felt towards him at that time.

But that he could not be upset at him about it.

The dancer knows that in the course of time the feeling had changed and that they somehow managed to become good friends.

But even the worst of the jerks would be attached to the person with whom they live with on a period this long.

Consequently for a long time, very long time, he knew that he was attached to Donghae, if it is not that he liked him and somewhere deep down in him, the blonde thought perhaps, the brunet one felt something for him too, even if it were only physical attraction.

But then again, that wasn’t a reason for them to be together because well it was obvious that he had never been and will never be, Donghae’s perfect man.

Siwon, him, he was.

4 years ago, at the time of their first night together, he remembered that they had talked a long moment about the temporary separation of the psychologist with his doctor because of Siwon’s doubts on their commune life.

And Hyukjae remembered that Donghae even found the doubts of the doctor unacceptable because he did not see himself in a relationship with him.

The brunet had been rather affected by his separation hence he thought that it was impossible for Donghae to feel anything for him, even after their evening. Plus Donghae had been back with Siwon some month after that.

But more time passed, the more Donghae showed s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter