chap 3

Our life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Despite their disagreement, Eunhyuk and Donghae often spent all their time in the married couple’s house. They dine there most of the time, and of course its didn’t miss being animated. 
Days passed and Donghae was more familiar with the city, he makes new friends exercising their occupational in the same building, like a young doctor who immediately hit him in the eye named Choi Siwon or Park Jungsu a very kind dentist.

As a psychologist, he is well known in the neighborhood but not only because of work, but also for his beauty that doesn't leave without emotion.                                           

And on one morning of December, after nine months of waiting Kyuhyun and Sungmin brought back home a cute baby, a pretty little girl named Minhyun,Cho Minhyun. 

 

"Hyukjae can’t you helps us with the garlands!" Donghae cried from the top of the ladder to decorate the top of the tree. 

"Excuse me honey but you see I'm busy, I’m playing with Mina, for once we can have her with us and not with the grandmother next door." says Eunhyuk quietly while Minhyun cradled in his arms. "And stop calling me Hyukjae!" 

"Stop calling me honey in this case!" Wiggled the designer. And she keeps Mina only when hyung is occupied, so stop drooling. 
"Donghae stop fidgeting on the ladder you're going to fall." said Kyuhyun behind his camera, "Darling say something."

he turned to Sungmin who had finished decorating the bottom of the Christmas tree.

"Kyu, I’m working ..." he said simply to avoid the camera. 

"come on, say something ... this is our daughter’s first Christmas." Kyuhyun said with a fun but serious air... 

"Ok..... Minhyun-ah, umma is very proud to have you as a daughter, you still have 12 months and yet I feel like you grow up too fast, my baby." could be seen from the camera tears coming from the mother’s eyes. 

"Honey why are you crying, hey." the camera

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter