Love Letter

How To Confess Your Love

 

                “Bastard,” Himchan had just finished his business in the toilet when he got a text message from Yongguk and he was irritated as hell. There were so much works to do but the president just left like that. He kept cursing in his head until he arrived at the club’s room. Youngjae was already waiting inside as he opened the door. His lips involuntarily curved upwards. “Hey, Youngjae.”

                “Annyeong, Himchan hyung. Why are you late? I thought you wouldn’t come at all,” He extended his neck to look behind Himchan. “And where’s Yongguk hyung?”

                “Sorry, I need to use the toilet just now. Yongguk can’t come today. And Jongup said he’ll be a little bit late,” Himchan said while walking into the office followed by Youngjae.

                “So there’s just the two of us now?” Youngjae sat beside Himchan at his table as the other was turning on the laptop.

                “I-I guess so,” Himchan stuttered when he suddenly felt the tension between both of them.

                “Okay, then. Let’s start,” Youngjae snapped his fingers and the other thought it was really cool. Half of Himchan was grateful to be spending time alone with his crush but the other half was afraid if he would do something embarrassing in front of Youngjae. He would certainly blame Yongguk if that happened.

                As they were doing their works, Himchan kept glancing at the latter. He wanted to start a conversation since the atmosphere was pretty quiet. But Youngjae was the one who broke the silence.

                “Hyung,” Youngjae called and Himchan turned to him. “Can I ask you something?”

                “Sure, what is it?” Himchan was trying hard to hide his delight.

                “If someone confesses to you through a letter, will you like it?” Youngjae asked curiously.

                Hearing the word confess was enough to make Himchan had goosebumps. He was wondering why Youngjae asked that sort of question all of a sudden. “It depends… on the letter,” He was unsure to answer it.

                “Really? What if it’s in English?” Youngjae wanted to know Himchan’s opinion about the language used.

                “It’s… okay, I guess. Maybe it’ll be more romantic that way,” Himchan replied casually.

                “I see…” Youngjae looked down to the table while biting his lips, like he was thinking of something.

                Himchan stared at the younger as he was still puzzled over those questions. He wanted to dig more from Youngjae but he hesitated too much and it was making him more agitated. So he just brushed it off.

 

( ̄(エ) ̄)

 

                It was Sunday morning and Yongguk was lazing on his bed. He was thinking about Daehyun all day. The fact that he almost confessed to the boy made him regretted so much, he prayed to God to give him a second chance last night. And while waiting his wish to be granted, he needed to make an effort by himself.

                Just thinking about the boy made Yongguk really missed him. But he had to wait another 24 hours to get to see him again. He enjoyed the time spent together with Daehyun, he wanted to hear the boy talks… and laughs… and to look at his face, his pretty face… and his beautiful smile… Damn, he needed to see him now.

                Yongguk grabbed his phone to text Daehyun. He just hoped that the boy had woken up by now since it was already 10.00 a.m.

 

To : Daehyun

Hey, Dae. What’re you up to today?

 

From : Daehyun

I want to go out but I need to study for my science test tomorrow T_T

 

                Yongguk giggled. He found the message was cute. Maybe he was truly lovesick. An idea suddenly popped in his mind.

 

To : Daehyun

Need any help? I’m one of the top students you know

 

From : Daehyun

Haha… of course I know but it’s okay. I don’t want to ruin your holiday

 

To : Daehyun

No I’m really bored right now. It’s okay if you want me to come over your house and help you study

 

                Wow, Yongguk could not believe he was that desperate.

 

From : Daehyun

Really hyung? You mean it?

 

To : Daehyun

Of course. Can I just go now?

 

From : Daehyun

Wait! Give me 15 minutes

 

To : Daehyun

Alright. See you later :)

 

                “Gosh I can’t wait to see him!” Yongguk squealed before jumping off the bed to get ready.

 

( ̄(エ) ̄)

 

                Yongguk waited patiently outside Daehyun’s house after he pressed the bell. When the door was opened he was greeted by Daehyun’s mother.

                “Anyeong haseyo, eomonim. I’m Bang Yonggguk, Daehyun’s friend,” Yongguk bowed politely to the elder.

                “Oh yes, come in,” Mrs. Jung made way for Yongguk to enter their house before closing the door. “Daehyun didn’t tell me his friend is coming today. I haven’t prepared anything for you,”

                “It’s okay. I didn’t plan to come either. I just thought that maybe Daehyun needs help in his study,” Yongguk followed Mrs. Jung to the living room where Daehyun’s sister was watching TV.

                “Oh! Handsome guy!” Hyuna exclaimed after she turned to find out who was their guest.

                “Anyeong haseyo,” Yongguk bowed at her.

                “Hyuna! Have some manners in front of our guest. Go tell your brother his friend is here,” Mrs. Jung demanded and Hyuna complied. “Have a seat. I’ll go make some snacks for you and Daehyun.”

                “Yes. Thank you, eomonim,” Yongguk bowed again before sitting down on the couch.

 

( ̄(エ) ̄)

 

                Hyuna knocked on Daehyun’s door. “Daehyun-ah, your boyfriend is here.”

                Daehyun opened the door with an annoyed face. “I don’t have a boyfriend.”

                “But you do want him to be your boyfriend,” Hyuna said mockingly before laughing at him, making Daehyun felt more annoyed at his sister.

                “Shut up,” Daehyun glared at her. “Now tell me, do I look good enough?” He asked while fixing his shirt and flipping his hair.

                “Why do you have to look good in your own home? Oh wait, I forgot your boyfriend is here,” Hyuna laughed louder.

                Daehyun rolled his eyes. “Move over. I need to go down.”

                “Yeah. Can’t let your boyfriend wait too long!”

 

( ̄(エ) ̄)

 

                “Hyung, you came!” Daehyun went to the living room wearing a loose shirt and shorts. His hair was not styled, making it looked so fluffy. Yongguk just felt like patting Daehyun’s head because he looked really adorable like that.

                “Hey, Daehyun,” Yongguk said with a wide smile.

                “C’mon hyung. Let’s go to my room,” Daehyun signaled Yongguk to follow him but the other was trying to shake off different thought about the invitation.

                Daehyun’s room was pretty neat for a boy. There were a wardrobe, a queen sized bed, a bedside table and a study desk across it. Daehyun brought Yongguk to sit on the floor at a low table since there was only one chair at his study desk.

                “Is it okay for you to sit on the floor?” Daehyun asked. He was actually very nervous as his crush was here in his bedroom who chose to sit very close to him.

                “Of course. Have you studied much?” Yongguk scanned the table that had so many books scattered on it.

                “Nope. I’m stuck here,” Daehyun showed Yongguk the book that contained the problem he was hard to understand.

                “Let me see,” Yongguk leaned closer to take a look at it. It was so close that their hair brushed with each other.

                Daehyun could feel his cheeks were heating and growing red. He barely listened as the older was explaining to him about the problem. Unknowingly, his eyes traveled from the book to stare at Yongguk’s flawless face.

                “…get it?” Daehyun was startled when Yongguk suddenly turned to him. He was sure his face was as red as tomato right now. He looked down to hide his face from Yongguk. “Y-Yes…”

                “Are you sure?” Yongguk doubted Daehyun’s respond.

                “Actually, can you explain it again? I’m kind of lost just now,” Daehyun gave a sheepish smile to the other.

                Yongguk chuckled seeing a cute Daehyun with pink tinted cheeks scratching his head. He did not feel like scolding him instead he just happily explained to the boy all over again. When Daehyun finally got it, Yongguk gladly watched the boy solved the problem as he was told.

                “Oh I almost forgot,” Daehyun stopped writing and stood up to go to the bedside table. “I also need your help in this,” He took out a folded paper from the drawer.

                “Could you read this for me, hyung? I don’t really understand English,” Daehyun handed Yongguk a letter with pretty handwritten English on it before sitting back at his place. “Someone put it in my locker two days ago and I still can’t figure it out.”

                Surely Yongguk would know what was written in the letter since he was an excellent student in all subjects including English. He began to read the letter quietly.

 

Dear Daehyun,

I know this is so sudden but lately, I just can’t stop thinking about you. Ever since we met, you’re the only one who caught my eyes. You’re beautiful. If God created something more beautiful than you he kept it to himself.

I get the best feeling in the world when you say Hi or even smile at me because I know, even if it’s just for a second, that I’ve crossed your mind. If you asked me how many times you have crossed my mind I would say once because... you never really left.

I like it when your eyes turned to crescents when you smile. I like it when your cheeks wrinkled when you laugh. I like it when you talk with your melodious sweet voice. I like it when you sing you heart out.

I like you, Daehyun. And I wish you like me too.

- Yoo Youngjae -

 

                that ! Youngjae had feelings for Daehyun too? Since when? ! Yongguk thought but the last word came a little bit louder than the others.

                “What?” Daehyun asked, looking straight into his eyes.

                Yongguk looked up at Daehyun. He was considering whether he should tell him the truth about the letter. But if he did, it was just like destroying himself. “Uh… um… Do you know who this was from?”

                “No… It’s not just I can’t understand it, but I’m not really good at reading in English too,” Daehyun smiled shyly.

                Yongguk cleared his throat. “Actually, this letter was for Himchan. The sender must’ve put it in the wrong locker.” He began to made up a story.

                “Really? Is it important?” Daehyun asked.

                “Sort of. Don’t worry, I’ll pass this to him,” Yongguk gave an assuring look at the younger, folding back the letter.

                Daehyun nodded. “Okay then. Thank you, hyung.”

                Yeah, thank me. What a great choice to come here today. Thank God for hearing my prayers. Yongguk heaved a sigh of relief.

                Both of them continued the revision until Daehyun’s phone vibrated indicating a new message was received.

 

From : Junhong

Hey can I come over to your house? All this science is giving me headache. I need your help -_-

 

To : Junhong

No not now. I’m with Yongguk hyung

 

From : Junhong

Really? He’s at your house? Why?

 

To : Junhong

Yeap. He came to help me study. And to be more accurate, he’s in my room! Omg help me! >///<

 

From : Junhong

What’re you waiting for then? Attack him. Seduce him like yongguk hyung~ take me now~ please~

 

                Daehyun immediately blushed after reading Zelo’s last text. He never imagined things to be like that.

                Yongguk on the other side noticed Daehyun was staring at his phone with wide eyes. He got closer to him to take a look at the thing that caught Daehyun’s interest. “What is it?”

                “ARGH!” Daehyun was shocked when Yongguk whispered the question to his ear. Fortunately he was fast to secure his phone, gripping it tightly with both of his hands at his chest.

                “Why are you like that? Are you talking about me behind my back?” Yongguk asked jokingly while narrowing his eyes at Daehyun.

                “No! Of course not!” Daehyun started to feel anxious.

                “I need proof,” Yongguk reached to snatch the phone but Daehyun avoided it.

                Yongguk kept trying to take it from Daehyun but of course Daehyun would not give up to him. Yongguk grabbed Daehyun’s hand, making the boy struggled to free himself. They fighting over the phone continued until Yongguk fell on Daehyun, hovering him with knees and hands at Daehyun’s side. The younger was laying supine underneath him with hands above his head. The phone was thrown somewhere but that did not matter now. They silently gazed at each other, speechless to say anything as they were in an awkward position.

                Daehyun could feel the room was getting hotter, so was his body. His cheeks were obviously had turned bright red as could be seen by the person above him. Yongguk was also striving to hold his desire to kiss Daehyun all over the face. Sweat was already trickling down his forehead.

                And at that very moment, Hyuna chose to make an appearance. The door of Daehyun’s room was opened revealing his sister with a tray of food and drinks. Both of Yongguk and Daehyun consequently turned their heads towards her.

                “Guys, I bring some snack-" Hyuna did not finish her sentence after spotting the hot sight in front of her. She gaped at them with bulging eyes and wide-opened mouth. And they gaped back at her.

                Silence.

                "Oh my god! I’m so sorry for disturbing but just stay put. I’m gonna take a picture this,” She rushed into the room and put the tray on the table to take out her phone.

                Daehyun roughly shoved Yongguk away from him, making the older flew and fell on his back beside him. “No way, noona! Get out!” He got up and went to her sister.

                “No no no! I haven’t captured it. Go back to your position,” Hyuna’s order was ignored as Daehyun turned her body around and pushed her back until she was out of the room. He quickly closed the door before Hyuna could come back in.

                Daehyun breathed out heavily. He looked up to find the other who was also involved in the scene. Yongguk slowly sat up while rubbing his back with a pain expression. Daehyun ran hurriedly to Yongguk, worried if he had hurt the other.

                “Gosh, I’m so sorry. Did it hurt badly?” Daehyun asked, sounding really concerned.

                Yongguk admired Daehyun’s guilty face. His brows were furrowed above his big eyes with sad pouting lips. He could not help but to let out a giggle at the cute boy. “Nah, I’m okay.”

                “Are you sure?”

                “Pretty sure,” Yongguk gave Daehyun an assuring smile while ruffling his head. “Now let’s continue our studies shall we?” Daehyun nodded and grinned at him.

                Things were back to normal but both of them knew they would be dreaming of each other that night. In the awkward position.

 

\( ̄(エ) ̄)/

 


I'm sorry if I take too long to update this. But yeay an update! Thank you my dear lovely readers for being patient. /bows 90 degree (シ_ _)シ

Saranghae ♡♡♡

OMFzwazxesxcrtvterdfbukyjblihgftdsgiwuke /dead (✖╭╮✖)