Decisions

How To Confess Your Love

 

“Hyung…? Yongguk hyung…?”   

Yongguk slowly blinked his eyes open when he heard an angelic voice calling his name. His vision was still blurry but he could make out the figure of the person looking at him. “Daehyun…?”

“Hyung, you’re awake!” Daehyun exclaimed making the others rushed to Yongguk’s bed in the medical room.

Daehyun was still clad in his girl’s costume. He didn’t have time to change because he heard that Yongguk had fainted after watching his performance. And he dashed here, not waiting for the winning prize for the beauty contest to be announced.

Oh my god I’m in heaven. “Daehyun…” Yongguk called again dreamily. His hand reached to cup Daehyun’s cheeks. Daehyun widened his eyes at the sudden act.

“Umm… What’s he trying to do?” Zelo asked in confusion. Jongup shrugged.

“I don’t think he’s fully awake yet,” Himchan muttered.

“Daehyun…” Yongguk began to pull Daehyun closer to him. The boy had to press his palms to the bedside to keep his balance. The elder puckered his lips and closed his eyes. Just then, all of them realized what Yongguk was trying to do.

Daehyun tugged on Yongguk’s wrist. He would be happy if Yongguk wanted to kiss him, but not like this, not when Yongguk was half-awake. He was not ready. Daehyun’s effort had no result as Yongguk was stronger and he found himself getting closer to the elder’s lips. He shut his eyes tightly and pursed his lips.

“YAH!!!” Himchan smacked Yongguk with the strongest force he could make, sending him off the bed with Daehyun underneath him.

Only then Yongguk was fully awake from his dream where he and Daehyun were having their first night after they got married.

“What the hell?!” Yongguk shouted angrily before he heard whimpers under him. He realized that it was Daehyun and quickly straightened his arms to lift himself from the boy’s body. “Oh ! I’m so sorry! I’ll help you up.”

Yongguk got up from the floor and held his hand out for Daehyun. But he could not control himself from staring at the hot body lying on the floor with legs spread apart… Wait. Legs… spread apart…? Did he just saw what he shouldn’t have seen? Daehyun. With. A. Lace. ?!

Daehyun was about to get up to reach for Yongguk’s hand but he noticed Yongguk’s eyes were not on him. They were staring at...his private area.

“ARGH!” Daehyun screamed while scrambling to pull down his rode up skirt. Yongguk snapped back to reality and once again, his nose squirted a large amount of blood before falling on top of Daehyun.

“What kind of k-drama is this?” Himchan asked to the other two as they were standing crossed arms while watching Yongguk losing conscious and Daehyun struggling under his body.

 

( ̄(エ) ̄)

 

Starting from that day, things had changed. Yongguk was having the hardest time of his 18 years life. Every time he saw Daehyun, the scenes with the boy’s blushing face in the girl’s costume flashed in front of his eyes. He had to avert his gaze somewhere else because it was enough to faint two times in a row.

As for Daehyun, he too was extremely embarrassed to face Yongguk after the incident at the medical room. And now both of them were more awkward than never. He kept receiving love confessions everyday after the beauty contest. It made sense because he did win the first place but he was not there to receive the prize. So, the first place went to the runner up instead.

“Just confess, Daehyun!” Zelo talked to him in their math class without giving a damn about what the teacher was saying at the front. It’s not like the teacher care about it either.

“How would I suppose to do that?! I can’t even look at him in the eyes!” Daehyun said in response.

“Just do it! I know he’ll accept you right away,” Zelo snapped back.

“And how would you know that?” Daehyun asked annoyingly.

“Are you stupid? Can’t you see he likes you like crazy? Yongguk hyung, fainted, when he saw you in girl’s costume,” Zelo explained. His finger kept poking the table to make his point clear.

Daehyun paused to think. Zelo did have a strong point. “Should I confess? Wait, can I do it?”

“Yes, you should and yes, you can!” Zelo clenched his hand into a fist to encourage his friends.

“Yes…Yes…” Daehyun nodded vigorously. “Yes, I can do it!” And he was out of control of his volume because of the sudden excitement.

The teacher stopped talking and turned to him. So did the whole class. “Yes, Daehyun-ssi. You want to solve this problem?”

Daehyun’s mind went blank. “…What?”

“Umm… I asked if anyone would want to solve this problem and you said you can do it,” The teacher retorted. “So… feel free to come here and do it?” He said with inviting hands.

“,” Daehyun mumbled under his breath.

“ that ,” Zelo whispered to him while patting his back.

 

( ̄(エ) ̄)

 

“You have to confess now, Yongguk!” Himchan uttered when they were alone in the club’s room.

Yongguk was sprawled on the floor with a hand on his forehead, stressed about his ual frustration. “I wanted to, but I don’t know if I can. Who knows if I’ll lose control and attack him on the spot,” He sighed heavily.

“You can’t waste any time, anymore. Can’t you see how many confessions Daehyun got everyday after the contest? They were a lot! Aren’t you afraid if Daehyun’s tired of rejecting and he’ll accept it one day?” Himchan put his hands on his hips while staring at Yongguk on the floor.

At the thought of he would lose Daehyun forever, Yongguk quickly scrambled to sit up. “Hell no! I won’t let that happen!” He exclaimed. “But I need it to be perfect!”

“Then, we can practice your confession now. C’mon, get up,” Himchan pulled Yongguk’s hand and faced each other.

“What should I say?” Yongguk asked agitatedly.

Himchan shrugged and jutted out his bottom lips. “Just say that you like him.”

Yongguk took a deep breath before he began to speak. “Daehyun, I like you,” He shook his head vigorously when he felt it was too simple.

“Daehyun, I fell for you,” Yongguk sighed. That’s not his style.

“Daehyun, I’m in love with you,” Yongguk cringed at his own confession.

“I don’t know how to say this, but Daehyun, I love you,” Yongguk paused for a moment. “Argh! I can’t do this thing!”

“Hey, relax! Just say something from the bottom of your heart,” Himchan said calmly.

 

( ̄(エ) ̄)

 

“This is it! I’m gonna do this!” Daehyun said to himself when he was on his way to the club’s room to confess his feelings to Yongguk. His hands were clenched tightly at his sides.

As he arrived there, he inhaled deeply to cool down so that he won’t do anything stupid later. Daehyun slowly pushed the door and peeked inside. Just like he expected, Yongguk was here. And he’s with Himchan. Daehyun needed an excuse to find a chance to talk to the elder.

“Since the day I first saw you, I’m captivated,” Daehyun suddenly overheard Yongguk from their conversation. The statement attracted him to listen more.

“I went to talk to you and I found myself falling for you. Your voice is like an angel’s. I could hear it all day long. I miss you even if I don’t see you for a day. Your little smile is enough to brighten up my world. And I really wish I can make you smile forever. ‘Cause believe it or not, you’ve stole my heart. I love you.”

Daehyun’s eyes widened at the last words. He clutched his chest where his heart was loudly thumping inside. He stood rooted to the ground, slowly closing back the door. Daehyun was still trying to comprehend the talk between Yongguk and Himchan. He ran his fingers through his hair in frustration. Tears welled up in his eyes and began rolling down his cheeks. It was so stupid for him to think that Yongguk really had a thing on him. Yongguk did like someone but it’s not him. It’s Himchan… Daehyun started to run away from there to find a place where he could cry his heart out.

“That’s it! Just do it like that!” Himchan clapped his hands after Yongguk had finished his confession speech.

Yongguk exhaled while rubbing his chest in relief. “You think that’ll do it? Is it good enough?”

“Yeah! It’s perfect! So when do you plan to do it?” Himchan asked.

Yongguk thought for a moment. He tapped his chin repeatedly until he remembered a special day coming in a few days. “Ahah! Valentine!”

 

( ̄(エ) ̄)

 

From : Junhong

To : Daehyun

So how did it go?

 

 

Daehyun cried louder when he read Zelo’s text. Good thing there was nobody else at the rooftop. His next class would start in 30 minutes but he didn’t feel like going.

 

 

To: Junhong

From : Daehyun

I’m at the rooftop T_T

 

 

Daehyun hugged his knees closer to his chest. He hid his face in between and continued his crying.

After a while, Zelo arrived at Daehyun’s place. He was panic as soon as he saw Daehyun was curled against the wall with a shaking body.

“Hey, Daehyun. What’s wrong?” Zelo kneeled beside his friend, the back of his head.

Daehyun lifted his head to look at Zelo. His eyes were already red from all the crying. “Jun-Junhong-ah…”

Zelo’s heart broke seeing his friend like that. He brought Daehyun to his embrace to comfort him. He didn’t ask anything, just waited patiently for Daehyun to calm down and tell him the story.

“Yo-Yongguk h-hyung doesn’t l-like me…” Daehyun said between sobs, surprising Zelo with the news.

Zelo suddenly felt guilty because he was the one who convinced Daehyun that Yongguk really liked him. He remained silent until Daehyun stopped crying. They sat beside each other. Daehyun laid his head on Zelo’s shoulder while Zelo wrapped his arm around him as they stared at nothing.

“I’m sick of this,” Daehyun spoke up. “Every time I had a crush on someone, they always ended up liking someone else.”

“It’s not your fault,” Zelo retorted.

“Maybe this is what I get in return for rejecting all those people who confessed to me.”

Zelo turned Daehyun to face him by holding his shoulders. “Daehyun, it is not your fault. You can’t force love.”

Daehyun nodded. “That’s why I should give them a chance.”

“What do you mean?” Zelo frowned.

“I’m thinking of accepting the first person that confesses to me on Valentine’s Day.”

 

\( ̄(エ) ̄)/

 


So the next chapter will be the last chapter! And it'll be up by tomorrow! I'm gonna be busy next week and I don't want to hold the last chapter for a long time ^^

 

#BAP1STWIN #BAP1004

CONGRATZ BAP!!!

SO PROUD!!! T_T