Dorms~

Pursuing Dreams

CHAPTER 2

Jamie POV

As I walked in the room, I spotted four beautiful girls sitting down and chatting. Feeling the urge to introduce myself, I bowed lightly and said, "Hello everyone, my name is Jamie. I am the main vocal and visual in our group, and I hope you take good care of me. Thank you!"                                                                                                                                                             Then, all the girls stood up and began to introduce themselves.                                                                                                 The gorgeous looking girl with elegant long, wavy hair was Gina, the leader and the rapper. The girl with blonde hair was Yoonhee, the second oldest and the main dancer.                                                                     The last was Hana, the third oldest, and she was the vocal. She also said she was from the States which got me excited, because I found someone I could relate to very well.

Then, as all of us finished introducing ourselves, a woman in her mid- thirties came in and introduced helself as Dee, our manager. She told us that we'd stay in our dorms as pairs, and I got Hana as my roommate. Gina, the leader, and Yonhee would stay in the same room as our manager.

When we reached our dorms, our eyes were wide open in surprise. I guess we all thought it'd be smaller and... less luxury-looking. Dee read our expressions and chuckled, "This is the advantage of being a part of SM, girls."

After we left out luggage in our respective rooms, we were given a couple hours as our free time to explore the building and get to know people. Then, our first practice would begin tomorrow.                                                                                              As for me, I asked Dee if I could visit my brother. She sad yes, and told me their dance studio number: 135.

I wandered around the building until I reached the first floor. I could almost feel my heart jumping out. I was so thrilled to see my brother after being apart for an year.                                                                                                                                         I opened the door and the first sound I heard was an upbeat music coming through a speaker and a pair of shoes squeaking on the floor. I slowly opened the door and gasped softly.