SM Enterainment

Pursuing Dreams

Jamie POV

I stood at the entrance of the SM building, and took a deep breath.
I had come from Canada to be a singer. By auditioning at the Global SM audition just a few months ago, I recieved first place. The agency gave me a form to fill out, along with a plane ticket to Korea.

Although I was depressed to leave my family and best friends behind, the thought of pursuing my dream I had for so many years got me all giddy again.
I had wanted to be a singer since I was 10.
As I walked past the giant glass door, I spotted a huge EXO poster. My eyes quickly scanned the faces until I saw my brother.
Kyungsoo, my brother, is also under SM, and is currently working very hard as a part of the world-famous group, EXO.
The two of us were inseparable. I was there for him when he had his downs about EXO, and I never failed to cheer him up.
I smiled softly, seeing my brother's awkward pose to the camera, and his perfectly gelled red hair.


As I walked to the information desk I asked the lady sitting there,
"Hello, I am the new trainee from Canada. I was told that you had information on what I need to do?"
The lady nodded and said,
"Yes... Let me just find your schedule... Ah, here it is. So first, you have to go meet your members in the meeting hall. Its right down the hall!"
I thanked her and headed down.

As I looked at the schedule, my head bonked with something warm and soft.
While shaking my head, I lifted my head lightly and looked up to see who it was. My eyes met with a very good-looking boy that was probably around my age. My heart pounded and I quickly said,
"Oh gosh, I'm so sorry! I wasnt looking at where I was going!"
The boy rolled his eyes and spat,
"Yeah, obviously," and walked away, his shoulders briefly brushing mine.

Okay. So forget about me saying he was good-looking.
I thought to myself,
'Aish! I can't believe he's an idol, for god's sakes! How can an idol be so rude?'
I looked back, and he had already turned right from the hallway. Sighing softly, I continued down the hall until I saw a room with a big blue sign saying 'Meeting Hall'.
'Okay. This is it. A new start. This is where everything begins.'
I closed my eyes, breathing in deeply and out. I opened my eyes, and entered the room.

: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :

Kai POV
"Okay! Water break, guys! You all did a great job!"
Finally, our instructor was pleased with our dancing. Since I was the lead dancer and all, it was always me who had to listen to his constant complaining. But today, even I felt we weren't together. First, Kyungsoo hyung was excited that his sister was coming to SM today. He had messed up all the moves. His sister was all he would talk about, from this morning till now. After our dance practice for 'Growl', we got to listen to our upoming song.


We got a 10 minute water and food break, since all of us worked extra hard for our comebacks.
I decided to go outside to get some fresh air. While I was slowly walking down the hallway, a person bumped into my back. The exact place where i got the bruise from the dance practice. I growled lowly and turned to face who bumped into me. She was a girl maybe about my age, but I'd never seen her before. She apoligized, but I decided to act y. I mustered up a husky voice and growled,
"Yeah, Obviously" and walked away.

My shoulders brushed against hers, but I ignored it and headed outside.
While walking, the image of her kept popping back in my head. I couldn't help but think how her face resembled someone I'd seen before; large brown eyes, small nose, and the way she spoke. But I just brushed the thought out of my mind and headed out to take a breath of fresh air.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -