Yet another Surprise

Pursuing Dreams

CHAPTER 4

Jamie POV

I woke up by my cellphone alarm, blaring out '3.6.5', an amazing song by EXO, where oppa's gorgeous vocals stood out.

It was only 5:30, but we had to meet our 'boss, founder of SM, the god'- Lee Sooman.

I sat up up groggily and tried to recall what had happened yesterday.

I met my brother, and spent hours talking to him. We went out for dinner, and I came back to my dorm to unpack my belongings. It was around 11:30 when I finished everything, so I went straight to bed.

Sighing, I stood up from the comfy bed and headed to the washroom to freshen up.

When I came back, I heard the soft rustling of bed covers. I turned to look at Hana, who was sleep-talking in English. We shared a bunk bed, and I took the botttom, since Hana liked to sleep at the top.

 

After I changed to a casual yet gorgeous outfit to fit my mood today, I went out to the living room to see Dee and three unnies chomping on sandwiches.

When I sat down and started eating, Dee whipped out her notebook and read out our schedule for today:

We would first go to the meeting hall to meet the 'godly' Mr. Lee Sooman to discuss about our upcoming debut show called 'SILVER's debut days'.

 

After we finished devouring the delicious sandwich, we went up to the 4th floor to Mr. Lee's head office. When we opened the door, there was Mr. Lee, standing with 6 boys facing him.

As soon as we opened the door and entered the room, the boys turned to look at us.

One of the faces I could have recognized anywhere; Do Kyungsoo.

Mr. Lee started speaking. "Hello, members of SILVER. This is EXO, and they will participate in your debut tv show." The rest of my members gasped in excitement, but I stood there, my mouth hanging open like a freak, but I couldn't care less.

Never in my life I thought I would see that Kai jerk, much less do a friggin' tv show.

This just had to be the worst time of my life.

: : : : : : : : : : : :

 

Kai POV

We woke up early in the morning.

According to our manager, we had to meet Mr.Lee to talk about a tv show.

Sehun got up and started whining, "Manager hyung this is torture~ Can we not go? Ppuing ppuing~?"

Ugh, that kid. In interviews and tv shows he acts so manly and bossy, and in our dorms, he is a complete softy and a baby full of aegyo.

When I walked into the living room I saw Chanyeol hyung chomping on a chicken wrap, Suho hyung dancing and screaming out the chorus to 'Growl', which was blasting on the speakers, Kyungsoo hyung walking around picking shirts up and dusting the dorm while sipping on his americano, Baekhyun hyung lying on the sofa and playing games on his iPad, and Sehun sleeping on the floor with bread crumbs on his mouth and shirt.

I sighed softly and went to the kitchen to grab my breakfast.

After breakfast, we headed right to the SMTown. On the way we saw a herd of saesang fans snapping pictures of us(without makeup) and screaming our names.

Noone even glanced their way, it was the usual. We got to the building and headed to Mr. Lee's head office.

When we entered the room, we could all feel the cold atmosphere. Although we've been here for almost two years, we still couldn't get used to our boss. Mr. Lee gestured for us to sit down.

 

Just as everyone took a seat, there was a sofy knock on the door, and people shuffled in. They were all girls. So was this who we were doing the tv show with?

As the last person came in, I saw a glimpse of her face, and my eyes widened in pure shock.

I looked at Kyungsoo hyung to make sure I wasn't seeing things. His expression was the same as mine, except his eyes were glinting in joy.

Well, at least I wasn't going crazy and seeing things.

Mr. Lee started to introduce them. I think he said they were SILVER, but my mind was already drifting off.

'I'm doing a tv show with Jamie, the girl who hates me with her guts,' I thought. 'My life just can't get any worse.'

I sighed and turned my head to face Mr. Lee, who was busy introducing the two groups.

When it was my turn, I looked at all the girls except for Jamie and announced,

"Hi. I'm the main dancer and rapper in EXO." They all smiled, but I ignored it and sunk back in my seat.

'This is torture. I'll never get along with Jamie. I'm sorry Kyungsoo hyung. But who knows? Maybe a miracle will happen.'

- - - - - - - - - - - - -