Her hidden talent

Pursuing Dreams

Oh my freaking god it's a double update!!!!!!!!

....now for my homework..... :'(

bb my wonderful readers and see ya soon!

-     -     -     -    -         -     -        -      -      -    -     -     -        -

 

 

CHAPTER 7

Kai POV

This was getting really boring.

Half of us were sitting here like stones, and robotically clapping when someone did something.
Sounds like total fun, right?

When it was Jamie's turn for the profile talk, I could feel Kyungsoo hyung jumping up beside me in excitment. Guess he really cared for her.

It started with the usual; she was the visual and the main vocalist of the group, and her talent was playing the violin and piano.

As soon as Reowook hyung said the word visual, I looked up cautiously to see her face.

Taking all her features in, I couldn't help but agree with Reowook.
The sharp nose, large eyes, small lips...

I mentally hit and scolded myself. What was I thinking about?
She's just any other idol, not to mention she might even have had plastic surgery.

Relaxing at this thought, I payed more attention to what was going on.

Jamie was doing her little 'talent' thing, and it was singing and playing piano to 'Open Arms'.

When she started, I felt everyone in the room, including myself, and even the cameramen, gasp at the sound of her voice and the piano.


 

-   -    -    -