Reowook

Pursuing Dreams

CHAPTER 14

Reowook POV (that was unexpected, eh?)

To be honest, I thought Jamie and Kai should date already.
They looked ever so happy, dancing and singing together. To me, they looked like the perfect couple.

Yes, if I told Jamie, Jongin, and Kyungsoo my idea, they would all freak out and try to murder me, right on stage.

I could easily tell how both Jamie and Jongin were trying to hide their emotions towards each other.

They might not have realized it yet, but they liked each other. I could tell that Kai was falling for Jamie, but I wasn't sure about Jamie's feelings yet. But honestly, what girl wouldn't fall for Kai?

Even I, as a boy, think he's good looking, kind, and a perfect boyfriend material.

Sure, he may have been dark and dark looking on the outside, but I knew him well enough to say that was false. Inside, he was a sweet boy.

As I watched throught their performance, my thoughts became more and more sure.
They danced together, perfectly in sync. It was hard to believe Jamie was just a main vocal, for god's sake. She had the blood of a celebrity in her.

I was dazed, watching Jamie and Kai shine like a diamond on stage, when they finished. Both of then were staring at me, signing that I had to get the show going.
I hurridly picked up my mic and complimented Jamie and Kai. "Wow, you guys were great. Okay now, were you the last group? How bout we sit down and talk about the performances?"

On cue, the stage lights went off, and the normal lights came back on. The props were moved off stage by the staffs, and the chairs were back in place. The EXO and Silver members came on stage from everywhere, and as soon as they all sat down, the director yelled CUT.

-  -  -  -  -  -

Hey guiseeee wuddaaaap:) yayayay I just updated all my stories one chapter!!!(so pround of myself)

Please take a look at the poll(on ch 15) and VOTE!!! Every single one of your votes will hep me so much...Thank You!