part 2

Secretly fallen for you

~you end the call and sleep on the sofa bed while waiting luhan.40 minutes later you heard a souds of motorcycle.you wake up and look through the window and you saw luhan. 

you: omo,what i'm going to do? *heart beat fast* omo, why were my heart beating so fast..

~luhan get off from his motorcycle then run fastly to your front door while carrying his bag.luhan saw you at the window then wave at you.You saw luhan wave at you then close the curtain.

Luhan: what's wrong with her? wait,I have seen the face before *try to remember* oh yes! we meet at the coffe shop last time! 

~Luhan knock the door.you walk slowly to the door then open the door.You saw luhan smile at you,your heart beat fast than before.

Luhan: hello,do you still remember me? *smile* 

you: sorry,I dont remember you*pretending forget*come in, make as your own home.*fake smile*

luhan: thank you *walk in while carrying his bag*.

you: do you want to look your room?

luhan: yes,of course

you: follow me then,by the way,do you want me to help you carry your bag?

luhan: anniya,gwenchana

you: its okey,let me help you *carry luhan's bag* come this way

luhan: go-gomawo.

you: you are welcome,now follow me.

~you walk straight to the guest room,luhan just following you..

~to be continued~