part 11

Secretly fallen for you

 

~luhan step closer to you.you were speechless. you can feel his breath On your face . it's just a few inches And one more inches, you both will kiss. Suddenly, he put his right hand around your waist.

You: wha-what are....

~luhan cut your word with put his left hand at back of your head . you realise that luhan want to kiss you . When luhan almost kiss your mouth,you turn your face to the right and he miss your lips but he kissed your left cheek..you quickly push luhan away..

You: what are you thinking? *shock+blush*

Luhan: I say I want to take a revenge at you right?that's how I tdo it *smile and step closer to you again*

You: *push luhan* stop being like this..I've already apologise right?

Luhan: i will forgive you anytime but now I'm still not satisfied yet *smirk*

You: *glare at luhan* mwo! what else do you want from me? tell me everything and i'll do it..I will do everything you asked for 2 days but you must promise that you will forgive me..deal? *pout*

Luhan: *smile* that's a great idea.I still want to have a walk..*hold your hand and start to walk*

~you just keep silent and follow luhan.you both walk along the beach for 4 hour. suddenly a little girl appear infront both of you. 

Little.Girl: unnie,oppa.. *smile*

You&Luhan: nae? *smile*

Little.Girl: are you two together?

You: aniya *smile*

Luhan: nae *smile*

Little.Girl: *giggle* unnie such a liar.why do you want to hide it..*giggle again then leave you two*

You: what? liar? yah! this all because of you! aish,chinca?! *agry+death glare at luhan*

Luhan: what? I just playing with that kid *smile*

You: mwo?! just playing?! are you kidding me?! *angry*

Luhan: whoa,chill..lets get some drink..

You: dont change the topics! we talking about your attitude.you know that its was really childlish?!

Luhan: *smile* with all my love,i'll make you fallen for me..

~luhan kiss your lips and hug you around your waist. you try to push luhan but this time luhan was strong.he wont let you go.suddenly,you feel pleasant with luhan action.the kiss become deeper and deeper.you realize that you already fallen for luhan.your gather your sense and try to push luhan again but fail.you give up then let luhan continue it untill he break the kiss with his own.Your heart say it was okey, but yoir mind keep telling you that iit's not alright.But deep inside your heart, you think it was very romantic..

~to be continued~