part apology

Secretly fallen for you

Athor note: please forgive me for not update this fanfic for almost 1 year? I guess? But I really, really happy and touched because you all still subscribe to this fanfic even I left it hanging...please forgive me  and keep support me to finish this fanfic... here's come part 16!   ♥

 

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

 

'Gosh! What am I doing right now? ' Luhan thought.His mind and heart telling him to continue his act. Just when he was about to kiss you, you flicked his forehead. 

"Yah! What the hell? You want to die young, huh?" You glare at him. "Chill, I'm just acting. . Tsk!" He said while poking your forehead. Deep in his heart, he wants to kiss you badly, he was desperate to claim your thin pinkish lips. 'Sheesh! What have I done to heaven that they don't want to sent a cupid to paired me  with her? ' he thought. 

" stop it you annyoying jerk! " you exclaim then push his hand. "Just admits that you like it, , don't play hard to get with me. If you love me then spill it out, you know.. maybe I will accept your confess?" He said winking at you 'damn it! Stupid mouth of mine!" Luhan curse himself for saying words like that.

" owh..soo sweet, but no thanks, God doesn't agree with it.Even the cupid want to save me from you. So keep dreming jerk" you said sarcastically at him with a fake but cute smile of yours.

" Geez, I'm a human and have a feelings too.. Don't get to serious and straight forward or I will kiss that mouth of yours everytime you talk untill it swollen to  stop you from hurting this precious heart of mine. you know that every humans have only one damn and breakable heart right? That's rude of you " luhan blurt it out.

You stared at him while your mouth slightly agape at his word. "Before your lips landed on mine, you will get my fist first. And I don't think you have a feelings that's why my mouth slipped those words." You scoffed

" Huh! Shortie.. " he mumbled the last part but unfortunately, your ears are sharp enough to hear his comments.

"Well, thank you feminine jerk" you spat 

"Take back those words girl before I  kissed your lips" luhan gritted his teeth.

"Moron"

"  I will count to five, if you still said those hurtful words then I will do what I have said just now" 

" brat"

" One "

" annoying brat "

"Two"

"Lunatic"

"Three"

" you think that words scared me? Huh, do that once and I will punch you. Brat" you scoffed

"Four, I swear, one more words that hurt my feeling then I will make you regret it" 

"Owh, soo sweet, keep dreaming annoying moron" you smirk at him

" So you really want me to to be annoying and kissy with you right? Alright, from now on, I'm Xi Luhan, will keep my promise to always makes this girl named sun young, annoyed and always kiss her lips, wether in publics or private and thats final!" He said and kissed your lips swiftly. You, on the other hand, was shocked and stare at him him wide eyes and heart beating fastly. Your mind can't proceed what is going on rightnow.

You feel like you're on cloud nine right now.His soft lips is so sweet and you're already addicted to his lips..

'What on heavenis going on right now?!' You tought. Your face turned red because of Luhan and you can't describe what is this feeling.

'Is this perhaps a crush? Omg!' You thought 

Luhan then slowly broke the kiss and smirk afterwards

" why?You're already addicted to my lips? Huh? Huh? Wanna some more? It's free and just for you" luhan wink at you

" y..yo..you! How dare you! my precious lips! Do you know that I saved and take care of my lips to serve my boyfriend! Huh! Uhuhhuhu..." you cry while wiping your lips continuously.

 

 

" chill girl, It's not that i have you and take your ity. It's just your lips for god sakes! Its your fault anyway for hurting my heart and thats your karma for doing so.huh, deep inside your heart, you're so happy that you wanna jump to the sea.Just make me your boyfriend then " luhan smirk 

 

 

" you know what! Yes! You've stole the ity of my lips! Second, I dont know that you will do it for real! I'm just want to annoy you! Third, I'm not happy, I'm totally sad and traumatized with your action that I wanna jump into the sea and live with a shark or mermaid or worst, burried myself in the whale mouth!  Four, I will never, never, ever make you my boyfriend and I don't want an annoying boyfriend!  Lastly, I will take a revenge on you! I swear I will annoy you untill you wanna leave this home sweet home of mine and stand up proudly on mount everest! " you exclaim then strode of to your bedroom.

" owh, soo sweet..." luhan giggle

You walk back to his place with annoyed face "what? Want a kiss before you drift to dreamland? " luhan asked playfully

But you kicked his left leg then walk to your room and lock it

" owwie! Yah! *sigh* well, at leastI've got to kiss her " luhan mumbled and smile in victory.

"Sleep tight and dream of me!! " Luhan shouted 

" dream of you,your face! You're lucky that you're my bestie cousin! Brat!" You shout from the room

" and thanks to my cousin because send me to you! ....and give me a chance to make you fall in love with me.." he mumbled that last words again then walk to his room with painful expression because of the soreness at his left legs but he still happy and throw himself at the bed

He inhale then hug the pillow "kyaaaa!!! " he shout while burried his face on the pillow the drift to dreamland to dream of you with a smile still printed on his face..

 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Author: there, finally finished updating this fanfic..so, how is it? Is this satisfying? Comment! ♥♥♥♥