part 13

Secretly fallen for you

                                                                                       

 

~you were confused about your feeling.You keep thinking and thinking until you had a headache.You stop walking for a minute then put your hand at your forehead..


You: ouch...*little pain*


Luhan: what is going on with you? are you okey? *pat your shoulder*


You: yes..I'm okey..*fake smile*


Luhan: really? you look pale..Is it because of me? are you tired? ommo..I'm sorry..I'm really sorry *worry face* let me piggy back you..show his back..

You: annie..I'm fine,really  its just a headache..maybe its because I'm hungry..thats all *fake smile*

Luhan: hungry? you look like a vampire now..are you going to drink my blood? *teasing you*


You: haha..that was funny  (-_-)


Luhan: *hug you* I'm just kidding..you look like an angel,a tired angle..and I'm the one that make that angle tired..lets go to the supermarket and buy some ramen then  *carry you with a bridal style then walk to his motorcycle*


You: O_O *shock* this boy make me really confuse right now *talk with yourself and keep stare at luhan face*


~after a few minute,you both arrive at the car park..


Luhan: *put you down gently* here we are..*get on his motorcycle* hurry up or we will be late *pat the seat at his back*


You: *walk toward luhan then sit at his back then hug his wrist*


Luhan: *smile secretly* lets go 


You: wait..we dont wear a helmet now..


Luhan: nah~~ Its nothing..we must hurry up *start the engine then drive to the nearest supermarket*


~after a few minute,you both arrive at the supermarket..you get down from the motorcycle first then luhan.


Luhan: wait for a minute *pull the key* okay,done..lets go in *link his hand with your hand*


You: O_o *shock* *let go of your hand* I'm sorry..I cant do this.


Luhan: you said I you will do anything that I ask for two days right *lift his left eyebrows* 


You: yes,thats true but..


Luhan: *cut your words* no more but..lets go *link his hand with your hand again then walk into the shop*


You: *just follow luhan* but..I'm confused with your acting.. *talk in your heart*


~without realizing,luhan keep smiling while link his hand with you.You dont realise because you're thinking about your feeling towards luhan.


luhan's POV


~oh my..she looks soo cute (>_<)  this is the best day ever!! Oh,I wish I'm brave enough to confess my feeling to sun young..I must confess to her tomorrow or tonight..I dont want someone else steal her heart from me..hwaiting!! 
 

end pov