part 15

Secretly fallen for you

you cover your face with a pillow.suddenly,someone sleep beside you.You remove the pillow from your face and...

You: AHHHHHH!!!!!!

Luhan: *kiss your lips*

You: o_O *push luhan* Yah!!who say you can come into my room??!! and who allow you to do that to me?!! *pissed off*

Luhan: *smile* actually,I heard a voice calling me to enter your room and I do that.then I heard another voice told me to shut your mouth so I kissed you *Lay on your bed while smiling*

You: *pissed off* You!!!! *kick luhan until he fell from your bed*
serve your right!! 

Luhan: *touch his head* Aigoo~ you soo strong..how could you do that to me? why you dont ask me politely? haish..

You: Its your fault anyway...you deserve it *mehrong*

Luhan: say sorry or else I will do something to you..

You: what?you wanna hit me? *show your fist* you will get mine before you do something to me..

Luhan: *smirk* hyaa!! *show you a diary* oh well~what is this? *open the diary and look at you* well,well..let me see...

You: 0_O Yah!! you better put it back or else!!!

Luhan: *ignore you then flip to other page* whoa~this is intersting... february,25 2008 ... *look at you and smirk*

You: *shock* Yah!! stop it already !! *Try to grab the diary from luhan hand*

Luhan: *run away and continue reading* I have a crush on a cute tall guy..he was damn cute!! *laugh*

You: *throw some pillow to luhan but missed*

Luhan: *mehrong* now let see..aha!! after a few day,I was about to confess my feeling toward him but all my dreams are gone..he was a gay!! T~T ...*look at you* what?! gay?! *laugh until lay on the floor*

You: *shock* Yah!! Its my friend diary!! she search it 2 months ago!!! *finally got the diary* 

Luhan: O_o 

You: *smirk* well,thanks for finding and read it for me..Its was fun *laugh* sorry for making you lost a lot of energy *mehrong*

Luhan: what?! oh gosh..you have to pay for my energy back!! pay it now!! *chase you*

You: *run downstairs* In your dream!! I told you already to put it back right? *laugh*

Luhan: this girl..*run faster then catch you*

~you was shock cause he manage to catch you.You dont know that he was soo fast..then,Luhan push you to the wall.He give you a satisfied smirk and his face getting closer and closer...

~TO BE CONTINUED~

 

gosh! just look at his smirk!