part 14

Secretly fallen for you

~after done buying some ramens,you and luhan walk to the motorcycle.while walking,you were thinking about your feelings to luhan.suddenly,there was a car that almost hit you.Luckily, luhan was there and pull you into his embrace.you were really shock and panting in luhan hugs.Luhan yell at the car and take a look of you.. 

Luhan: *make you face him* are you okey? did you hurt somewhere? is there a scar at anywhere? *worry*

You: *breathless* I..I'm okey..

Luhan: *hug you tightly* how careless you are..you almost give me a heart attack just now..thanks god you're safe..*break the hug* now where did I drop that ramen? *search for the ramen* ahh..there it is..*take the ramen* now,lets go home *grab your hand then bring you to his motorcycle* 

~~~~at the park lot~~~~

Luhan: *ride his motorcycle* get on! we will late for dinner..sit here *pat at the back seat*

You: *walk then sit at luhan back*

Luhan: haish this girl,just hug me like this *grab both of your hand and make you hug him at his waist* now thats right..lets go *start the engine and drive to your home*

~you were blushing along the journey althought you still shock after the inccident.Few minutes later,both of you arrive at your home.Luhan and you get down from the motorcycle. you saw luhan was searching for something then you asked him..

You: what are you searching for?

Luhan: *look at you with an aegyo* I'm sorry..

You: why are you apologise to me? *look at luhan wierdly*

Luhan: ac..actually..umm..I..I hassshussy..

You: *lift your right eye brows* what are you saying? I dont understand?

Luhan: promise me that you will not get mad at me first..

Y: wae?

Luhan: just promise

You: yeah,I will...I promise..

Luhan: actually...uhh..

You: what is it? 

Luhan: actually,the key is gone *bite his lips*

You: O_O Mwo?!

Luhan: dont get mad at me....You already promise me that you will not mad at me right? *puppy eyes*

You: *sigh* what should I do now..urgh!!

Luhan: lets enter through the window then?

You: *glare at luhan* 

Luhan: what? *innocent face*

You: *flick your finger at his forehead* take that.. *walk to the window*

Luhan: ouch!! *touch his forehead then smile with no reason*

You: yah! help me! *try to climb through the window*

Luhan: *walk toward you* let me enter first then I help you

You: okey *get down*

~luhan climb easily then he put the ramen at the table first.

You: yah!! help me!! palli!!
L: I'm coming! wait a second! *walk at the window* give me your hand *show his hand*

You: *hold luhan hand*

Luhan: *pull your hand*

~you finally get in but suddenly,you stumble at something then fall on luhan body.you quickly remove your body from him and apologise to him.

You: *stand up* I'm sorry..I really sorry *bow*

Luhan: *laugh* thats alright..Its just an accident *stand up and grab the ramen then walk to the kitchen* go to bath.let me cook the ramen.I will call you when I'm done..

You: *blush* n-nae..mian *walk to your room*

~~~~at your room~~~~

You: haish!! what happen to me?! *lay on your bed for a while*

#flashback

~~you drinks your coffee.After you finished drink the coffee,you put down the cup.suddenly,Luhan smile and his face come near to your face.Your heart beat fast...

You: wha-what are you doing??

~luhan just smile then he slowly wipe the coffee from your lips.

Luhan: yaa,you drink like a 6 years old kid *smile*

You:*push luhan* then what is the problem??!! *blush*

Luhan: are you mad at me?? *smile then poke your cheeks*

You: stop it *pout*

Luhan: yaa,I'm just playing with you..please forgive me..hmm *show you the puppy eyes*

You: owh,that puppy eyes..huh, okey,okey..I forgive you.

Luhan : yay!!! 

You: hmm,you acting like a 5 years old kid *giggle*

Luhan: oh yeah?? then look at this..*show you the duck mouth*

You: *laugh* what a cute duck 

Luhan : here comes the cute duck *move toward you*

You: yaa,stop it..*run*

Luhan: what?? I cant hear you *Chasing you*

You: yaa,stop it!! *run while laugh*

~~suddenly,you stumble at something then you fall.Luhan can't stop chasing you then he fall on your body and accidently kiss your lips.you two look at each other.your heart beat fast. you almost fall in love with luhan but you push luhan then stand up.. 


#flashback_end

Y: HAISH!! *cover your face with a pillow*

~TO BE CONTINUED~

 

Annyeonhaseyo!! ^_^ sorry for not updating lately...I'm having a headache that time....seems like my head still aching..but,hey,I already update right?? hope my percious subscriber and silent reader's forgive me and keep on supporting me :) thanks for waiting this chapter...anyway,can anybody suggest some 'Title' for this fanfic?? I really appriciate it if one of you could suggest.. :)

 

                                                                                                                                                             From:

                                                                                                                                                           me/author