part 7

Secretly fallen for you

~you keep looking at luhan face.suddenly,luhan awake..you close your eyes and pretend like you were sleeping.

Luhan: omo,how long did i sleep?? *look at you*

~luhan get up and rush to his bedroom..you open your eyes after luhan are gone..

You: hoohh! thanks god he dont realize...

---7 minutes later----

~you were cooking a bacon at the kitchen suddenly luhan came and greet you.

Luhan: good morning sunyoungie *smile*

You: *you turned aroud* where did you get that name huh? By the way,good morning too 

Luhan: *walk toward you* wow,bacon for breakfast huh? And what a good way to reply my greeting. 

You: bear with it and..do you really like bacon this much?

Luhan: yeah,I always eat bacon for breakfast 

You: oh,really? 

Luhan: yeah *smile* oh,almost forgot,did you sleep well??

You: *cough* yes,why are you asking? *pretend dont know about it*

Luhan: nothing,just asking..*make some coffee*

You: bacon is ready,can you give me that plate please??

Luhan: *take the plate* let me do it..

You: No,let me do it..just sit down and relax..

Luhan: the one that must sit and relax is you,I don't want you to get hurt again..*remove your hand from the frying pan then put the bacon on the plate* yah,sit down...

You: hey! My name is sunyoung! Park sunyoung! Do you think I'm an allien? *take a seat*

Luhan: well, sorry. I'll try to call you by your name by now. here you go *serve the bacon and coffee for you*

You: good..and thanks *drink the coffee*

Luhan: you are welcome..so,what do you want to do next??

You: *stop drinking* oh,I dont know what am I suppose to do. Actually,I want to go to the beach..I really-really want to go at there..

Luhan: do you want to go there after this??

You: seriously? Of course I want!! *exited*

Luhan: okey,chill girl.we will go there but finish your breakfast first... *smile*

~to be continued~