part 12

Secretly fallen for you

~after a few minute,luhan break the kiss.you just stand still like a little girl that dont know what to do.luhan stare at you but you too shy to make an eye contact with him.its been 12 second you dont talk and look at luhan.Luhan the conversation...

Luhan: are you....blushing? *smile and try to make an eye contact with you*

You: a..ani..i..i just want to..

Luhan:*cut your words with hug you* omo..you're soo cute!! *hug you more tight*

You: ouch!!yah!!its hurt!! *push luhan with all your strenght*

Luhan:*let go of you* whoa,you're strong but not strong enough *smirk*

You:*lift your eyebrows* whats up with that smirk?

Luhan:*smile* nothing..ahh,I'm hungry..*put his hand around your neck*

You:*push luhan away* yah! I dont care if you're hungry or not..but stay away from me,arraso! *blushing but pretend like you were mad*

Luhan:*smile* you say that you will do anything for me for 2 days and now i want you to walk with me to the nearest restaurant.

You:*sigh* just that?! Why dont ask me early?! ohh!!..

Luhan: ohh baby you make me crazy! (Teen Top-miss right) *smile*

You:*kick luhan leg* yah! I'm not joking right now!

Luhan: *touch his leg and smile* changnan anieyo,changnan anieyo,changnan anieyo..uri bunwigi jeongmal jangnan aniye! (Teen Top- rocking)

You: you!!you!! 

Luhan: yes sir,one of a kind! (GD- one of a kind) *laugh*

You: urgh!! *start to do a rap* yo,yo..whats going on with you? are crazy or something??

Luhan: *start too* yo,yo..i'm just want to have fun..yeah,yeah..I'm really crazy..but, i'm crazy because of you! *point at you then kiss your cheek*

You: *smile secretly then pretend that you're mad* yah!! Stop it already!! Alright,we going to eat..happy?!

Luhan: yay!! Khaja!! *link his hand with your hand and start to walk*

~you just let him doing what he want and at the same time you regret with what you have said to luhan.your promise to luhan always running in your mind..

#flashback

You: tell me everything and i'll do it...i will do anything you asked for 2 days but you must promise that tou will forgive me...deal..

#end_of_flashback

You: arhg!! why do you say that! Arhh!! I must be crazy..why i say that words! And the most worst is I have to do anything he ask for 2 days!!argh!! *talk to your self*

~while you were walking with luhan,you almost bump into some one and luckily luhan pull your hand and hug you..he pat your hair gently..

Luhan: yah! be careful next time.. *break the hug* let me see *turn you* oh,thanks god you are safe..*sigh then link his arm with you and start to walk again*

~this time you really confuse with your feeling.you wondering if luhan love you or not..

~to be continued~