part 6

Secretly fallen for you

--luhan lay you down on your bed then put the blanket on you.He sit beside you for a while,Luhan keep looking at you while smile.suddenly,you start snoring..

Luhan: hmm *smile*,you still enchanting.. *kiss your forehead*

--Luhan stand up and about to leave you,suddenly you have a bad dream..

You: No! omma! please dont leave me!!*sleep talking+cry*

--Luhan feel uncomfortable to leave you.he decided to sleep besides you.Luhan walk toward you then sleep at your side. You start dreaming again...

You: no!! omma!! this is all my fault!! I'm sorry omma!!! *sob sob*
---Luhan look at your face.You look soo scared of your dream then Luhan hug you and say:-

Luhan: dont worry,I'm here with you now.*hug you while pat at your head softly*

--You start to sleep in peace then you hug luhan back cause you think luhan was your mom.. XD

You: dont leave me omma. *sleep talking*

Luhan: *smile* yes,I will not leaving you..*pat your head*

---you two stay on that position untill morning. In the morning,your alarm clock start ringing...

__kringggg!!!__ 

(sunday- 05:30 am)

--you woke up and yawning.you turn off your alarm clock then go to sleep again,when you are about to sleep, luhan hug you.
Feeling shocked, you realize that all this time you're sleeping with luhan.you try to get up but you can't because luhan hug you tightly.you tried all you could to release yourself from Luhan but it was no use.

You: *sigh* what am i supposed to do now..*look at luhan face*

--without even knowing, you smiled at Luhan and your heart start beating again.You feel like your heart falling for him.

~to be continued~