part 17

Secretly fallen for you

It was a peaceful morning for Sun young when suddenly she heard a scream. She jump out of her bed only to tripped on her own feet and fall face first. "Molly daughter of lolly!" she cursed and walk out from her bedroom " Who the hell scream in the morning! " she rub her left eye grumpily and stop the moment she came face to face with the annoying brat Lu to the Han. "What in the mother nature of world are doing screaming in the morning!" she hit the back of Luhan head and make him groan in pain "What the-" he hissed only to gain a one more hit from her. " Ouch! Hey! a lizard just fell on my shoulder and make my heart almost  jumped out of my ribs!" he retort back with a bit of aegyo.

Sun young shake her head not believing why she even bother to scold the bart. " You are lucky that I'm good enough to let you live another years" she murmured silently to herself. She slowly walk to the bathroom and refresh her self. After 10 minute, she walk out of there while dabbing the towel to her face. " Hey woman! where the hell did you place your ingridients? I can't find any veggies in your refridgerator!" Luhan shout from  the kitchen. She take  her time to walk to the kitchen slowly " shoot! I forgot to buy groceries yesterday, great!" entering the kitchen, she push Luhan out from her way and check the refridgerator only to saw that he is right " Stupid stupid stupid" she cursed to herself while hitting her head forehead.  "well, let's get  ready and go shopping!" luhan holler and shoot her his smile.

suddenly, her heart start to beat fast. 'Molly owner of the unicorn! what on earth is going on with me!' she mentally slap herself while starring at luhan. 'his smile is gorgeous. I just want to devour it NOW...' ' What the Hell woman! come to your sense now or you will lose your pride!' ' No! just look at his lips, if you don't take it now,you'll regret it if other women get it' ' What on earth! it considered as ual harrasment that way! don't woman! calm down and back to your sense!' She snapped out of her mind when Luhan kissed her cheek and leave her blushing on her spot. " What.The... OMG!" she shouted and run to her bedroom fastly and almost tripped on her own feet. " OMG OMG  OMG!! NOOO! YOU LOST IT WOMAN! YOU'VE TOTALLY LOST IT! " she cried in humiliation. Luhan just stared at her door in amusement.

'what is wrong with that woman? she looked like she just get kissed by her ultimate crush' he chuckle at her behaviour.  He went to his bedroom to get ready for the shopping date with you. while getting ready, image of you suddenly popped in his mind. The way you look at him totally surprised when he kissed your cheek. " she's adorable." he squealed at that your image and fanboying you "aaahhh" he jump on his bed and roll on it with his wide grin " omg omg omg... I cant wait for our date" suddenly he remembered.. "oh yeah,she doesn't know that I have feeling for her.." he pouted " It's okay, you can work on it luhan! GO GO GO!" he cheer for himself and luckyly, it make him relieved.

with a wide grin he step out of his room and walk infront of her door " Hey Younggie! ready for our first shopping!" he holler "oh my! I think you already forget it! " you grumbled "well unfortunately for you, I still remember! now get chaged before I break your door and drag you myself!" he playfully treatened her " Whoa there! patitient please! I just got off my bed! jesus! this man" she shout and get ready. " better be ready in 5 minute or else ! ..." " I get it brat! calm down geez! who o you think you are! my brother!" she grumpily retort.

"no.. I'm your soon to be boyfriend.." he answer quietly with a smile... 

 

~to be continued~