part 1

Secretly fallen for you

~on saturday morning,it was rain heavyly.You cant go out from your home.You are lonely.you really want to go somewhere else that fun such as walking at the beach.You cant wait anymore then call your bestfriend.

You: hey,hello,sorry for disturbing you but can we go on a walk at the beach?I'm really bored now...*pouts*

BestFriend: sorry,i cant go out now.I'ts raining heavyly outside.you know me right? I hate dirt.

You: oh,yes.But you can sleep at my place? I'm so lonely.

BestFriend: mianhae,i cant.But i can send someone else..but that person is a boy..he dont have any place to rest accept at my store.you have one room left right?can you let him stay at your place untill he got a new place to stay?

You: mmm...maybe i can help him.wait i'll go check the room first..*cheking the guest room*...oh,ok.you can tell him to come here. 

BestFriend: are you sure?you dont mind about it?

You: nae.gwenchana.but what his name?

BestFriend: oh.you know him.he is luhan,my cousin.

You: wha-what? Luhan? Omo..i change my mind.

BestFriend: but i've already told him to stay at your place.

You: then told him that i have change my mind.

BestFriend: please,let him stay at your place.my store is too small for him..pretty please*begging*

You:*pout* oh..arraso,arraso..i will let him stay at my place untill he get a new place.

BestFriend: yay!!thanks alot..i will send him your address.gidaryo..

You: hmmm..you're welcome..you so lucky that i'm lonely,if not,i will not let luhan stay at my place..

-to be continued-