Oh so fishy!

Alien Couple's Tug-O-War Of Emotions

In the enticing quietness of the cool night, the couple sat on the bench, savoring their own cakes.

Top’s mind was repeating what Bom had said earlier---- “ Deh Tabi. Much more.” Over and over again. He was smiling to himself. When he come to his senses, he stared straight into a pair of vulnerable eyes, now filled with puzzlement.

“Tabi ah, why are you smiling to yourself?” Bommie asked bewildered, her hand moved up to touch Tabi’s forehead. Is he having a fever?

“Ani, Bommie noona. I’m just too happy. From now onwards, I’m more than friends okay, so I’m different from all your other guy friends.” Tabi voiced his thoughts out loud. Shocked, he cleared his throat and maintained his signature cool persona. “Arasso?” He asked.

“Deh.”Bommie nodded her  head, heat painting her cheeks pink. She turned to look at Top when he grabbed her hand and pull her up. “It’s 3 already, I think we better return to our rooms before the rest found out.” Tabi explained.

Even though Bom was three years older than Top, she was feeling awkward and shy in front of him. With her hand clasped firmly in his big warm one, she felt safe and loved. Enjoying the moment, she let Top lead the way as they walked back to their hotel room. Both of them didn’t speak, even when they took the lift back to the floor which their hotel rooms are, they remained silent, their hands still entwined together.

The silence, was sweet.

Though no words were exchanged, both of them were aware that things between them aren’t the same anymore. They are one step nearer to claiming each other’s hearts.

More than friends, not yet lovers.

They came to a stop in front of Bom’s hotel room. “Noona, go back to your sleep, we still got a plane to catch tomorrow.” Bom’s body tingled when she heard the deep husky voice and she tilted her head to look into the pair of soulful eyes. Before she could react, she let Top pull her into his arms, her face buried in his broad chest, his musty scent surrounding her. She let her hands rest lightly on his hips as she stayed still, savoring the moment.

“Erhem…” Reacting on instinct, Top and Bom jumped apart the moment they heard the obvious clearing of one’s throat.

“Hyung!”

“Oppa!”

They both gasped.

They were behaving like students caught cheating in an exam. Standing in front of them, his index finger wagging at them accusingly, a mischievous glint in his eyes, was their sunbae. Seven.

“Tsk tsk..So what the kids are speculating are true. “ Seven grinned cheekily.

“Aniya Oppa. It’s not what you think it is.” Bom denied, her cheeks reddening.

“It’s okay Bommie. Oppa understands. Byul and I were like that too. Then again, took Tabi long enough to confess. Do you know he...mmmph.” Bom widened her eyes when Top clamped his hand over Seven’s mouth, effectively stopping him from spilling his secrets.

“It’s nothing noona. Sleep well, goodnight. Hyung and I are going back to our room to chat for awhile.” Top shooed Bom into her room cheerfully. With Seven held as hostage, he dragged him into his hotel room. He removed his hand, only when he kicked the door close.

Gulping fresh air, Seven started his interrogation. “Now now my Choi dong saeng, what’s up with you and Bommie. Explain. From the start.”

“There is nothing.” Top remain tightlipped.

Seven rolled his eyes and folded his hand. “Puhleeze. After seeing you pulling her into your embrace, you tell me there’s nothing going on. Who are you trying to kid? Who am I? I’m the far more experience sunbae who managed to keep my relationship underwraps for almost ten years.”

“Alright alright. Swear you wouldn’t tell?” Top raised an eyebrow doubtfully.

Seven nodded and made the action of zipping his lips.


The next day: during the filming of 2ne1 TV

“Yorobun, we are setting off to the airport now. The girls should have reached Seoul now. There was a change in schedules so my girls took the morning flight instead of the evening one. Sorry to our blackjacks who waited for us. I decided to sleep in, so I’m left with some of our family.” Bom spoke in her signature cartoonish tone.

Sitting beside her in the minivan, Seven chose to pop into the scene. “Are you sure it’s not because you stay up to late to party last night?” Seven asked cheekily.

“Aniya. It isn’t like this.”Bommie denied, all flustered.

“Aigooo. Why so nervous? *Gasp* Don’t tell me you were up all night with some hot guy?” Seven asked dramatically.

“Oppa!!How could you say that!” An infuriated Bom threw her green frog plushie at him.

 

*And the 2ne1 TV screen goes black, Bom’s furious ramblings combined with the static sounds*


“OPPA! Are you trying to kill me? Imagine what the netizens will say when the episode ends!” Bom shrilled and hit Seven who was still snickering away. Top, who was sitting on the backseats of the minivan and trying to avoid the camera smacked Seven’s head.

 “Aish Hyung jinja! Must you say that? Now the netizens are going to say that Bom is out having some rendezvous with a random Japanese guy.” Top complained.

“Why? Are you sad that the netizens would not have guessed that the hot guy is actually our Tabi?” Seven teased.

“HYUNG!” “OPPA!” Topbom screamed together, only causing Seven to chuckle nonstop.

 

The group of them touched down in Seoul around evening. They went straight to the headquarters to greet YG first.

“Bommie are you feeling better?” YG asked.

“Deh, Sangjangnim.” Bom nodded.

“Good. As promise, you and the girls get your three days of rest. For these three days, you are permitted to eat your favourite bread, corn and desserts. BUT, gotta report to Hwang Sabu immediately after these three days okay?” Bom’s eyes lit up and she couldn’t resist but rushed over to hug YG.

“Kamsahamida Sangjangnim.”Bom squealed.

Unsure how to react with Bom’s sudden show of affection, YG grunted, a tiny smile on his face as he patted Bom’s back.

“I see you have recovered, back to the loud and comical Bom.” YG commented.

“kekekeke” Bom laughed in her unique way and went back to stand in between Seven and Top.

“Top, you got to get ready to go to Singapore again with GD for the F1 concert. That would be next Friday. Bom, after your break, we are going to start rehearsing for Nolza concert and 2ne1’s japan comeback. Both of you can go back to your dorm to rest now. Seven, you stay behind. We gotta talk about your new album” YG commanded.

After bowing to YG and Seven respectfully, Top and Bom left the headquarters.

Their dorms are in the same building, which was a stone throw away from their headquarters in Hapjeong. After the release of second album, YG decided to reward the girls with more space. Hence, Bom and Minzy shared one apartment, Dara and CL in another. The Bigbang boys took the other two apartments on the same floor with Top and GD in one, Taeyang, Dae Sung and VI in another. 

“Komawo Tabi, for bringing my luggage up.”  Bom said as she stood infront of her door, digging through her silver LV bag for her keys. When she finally found it, she held it in her hand and looked up to see Top staring at her.

She wasn’t what she should say.

“Uhhh. So you gotta go to Singapore again.” Bom looked down as she shuffled her feet.

“Deh..We got the F1 race concert.”Top nodded and continued to look at her expectedly.

“Uhhh..Do your best and rock the stage. Hwaiting…” Bom trailed on, only to see Top looking dejected.

“Butdontgoclubbingwhenyougosingapore.”Bom rambled on, and Top looked up sharply, a grin slowly forming.

“What did you say, Noona?” He bent down so that his gaze was level with hers.

Red again, Bom mumbled, “I don’t like you going clubbing.” Top grinned and placed both hands on her shoulders. “For you, I won’t” Top promised. Before he could stop himself, he leaned down and kissed the top of Bom’s head. “Now go in and have your rest Noona.” Top nudged her towards the door.

Before Bom could slip her key into the keyhole, the door was opened and the girls stood at the entrance, grinning cheekily at them. “Welcome home noona! You got lots of explaining to do during our girls’ night in later on.”


Hello my fellow topbom shippers and readers, I know I know I'm guilty for not updating, have been indulging myself with all the other wonderful topbom fic here and waiting for their authors to update.kekekex..pardon me for any typo errors, will definitely edit it when I reread my chapters. Would love to talk to all of you more, but I gotta catch some sleep. Well, for this story, its more fluff and less heaviness. So lets continue to observe the Topbom chemistry that is uncontrollable. Any queries, feel free to ask and send me some love via the comments, alright? thanks for the support! Saranghae!