Cupcakes and kisses

Alien Couple's Tug-O-War Of Emotions

“Bommie, this is all for you. To reward you for your hardwork. Enjoy and have plenty of rest.”

Bom nodded at papa yg and gazed at the three tiered tray of yummy desserts, artistically created. She can practically see the halo on papa yg’s head now.

As she reached out to take the mini cupcake a dollop of pink cream and tiny silver balls sprinkled on it, she saw the three tiered tray fading gradually. Her eyes widened in alarm. Just as her fingers touched the cupcake, it sort of dissolved and disappeared within her fingers.

NO!

Bom’s eyes fluttered open. She blinked a few times as her eyes tried to get use to the darkness.

It had been a dream.

Her stomach rumbled, reminding her of the image of that mouth-watering three tiered tray of desserts.

Why must she dream of desserts?

Aish.

Bom looked around for the clock and was shocked when she saw a bright red 12.00 flashing on the ipod docker beside her bed.

Come to think of it, why was she on the bed? Confused, she started racking her brains for answers. Her cheeks heated up as she recalled the events that had happened in the day. “How could I make the headlines this way?” Bommie chided herself, as she hit the side of her head repeatedly. Heat continued to rush to her face as she recalled how she had fainted and how a pair of strong arms had managed to catch her before she hit the cold hard ground. Who was the person who caught her? Young bae? It can’t be since Young bae was the first who left the stage. So it should be someone who left the stage last. Dara and her were the last few to leave.  The person behind them was…….

Bom’s eyes widened in shock as realization dawned on her. She buried her face into her pillow and screamed.

TOP. Why, oh why must it be him!!

“Grrr..”Her tummy seemed to be rebelling. She thought of the delicious looking mini cupcake which she nearly got hold of. Flipping her comforter, she got off the bed, slipped into her green camouflage hoodie, grabbed her purse and left her room.

She peeped into the girls’ room. All of them were sleeping soundly, even CL was snoring away. Today’s drama, with her as the lead actress, must have exhausted  them” Bom thought guiltily.

“Let me buy some goodies for them.” With that thought in mind, Bom opened the door of their suite quietly and crept out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“heart heart heart heart heartbreaker oh yeah OH YEAH!” Gdragon sang, his arms waving in the air.

Top flipped to his side and pulled his comforter up so that it covered his head. Whenever they go overseas, TOP will have to share a room with Gdragon because their leader is actually afraid of ghosts. Worse still, he has this habit of singing in his sleep. Since TOP is the only one who can sleep anywhere and anytime, he was given this important task of bunking with their leader and protecting him from evil.

TOP rolled his eyes as the lyrics of heartbreaker continued to flow into his ears.

He could not fall asleep tonight and he knew it wasn’t dragon’s fault even though he’s singing like he’s having a concert now.

It was a certain big eyed, chubby cheeks lady’s fault.

His brain kept replaying the scene when Bom collapsed in front of him. That woman had to be responsible for emotionally scarring him. TOP tossed and turned as he thought of Bom. He wanted to knock on 2ne1’s door, to check on her, but YG’s instructions rang in his head. Everyone has to leave the girls alone to rest.

The girls would know how to take care of her right?

Then again, an extra helping hand wouldn’t hurt. He can help to wring the towel if she suddenly developed fever. He could buy food for her if she’s hungry.

He flipped over to another side again and he thought of how pale Bom was as she laid on her bed.

With a frustrated groan, he got up, slipped on a shirt and pulled his dark green adidas hoodie over it and left their hotel room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Aish choi seung hyun, what exactly are you doing?” he shook his head and chided himself silently, as he walked toward 2ne1’s hotel room.

Just as he raised his head to look up, she saw a little bent figure that was pulling the door handle and was closing the door silently. That camouflage hoodie was a dead giveaway. She loves to wear it. Deciding to see what the lady that had been hogging his mind was up to, he decided to follow her quietly.

“She must be out of her mind, walking alone in the middle of the night, wearing only a hoodie and the mini denim shorts” Top thought, shaking his head as he tailed Bom. She seemed to be searching for something, turning her head left and right as she walked along the streets.

She had not noticed TOP who was tailing behind her. Nor did he notice the sleazy men who attempted to cross her path. TOP’s fingers curled into his palm to form a fist. He was itching to punch a few of the douchebags. Luckily a few of them caught TOP’s menacing glare and decided to drop out of the  “follow Bom trail”.

Once he had to take longer strides to close the distance between him and Bom because he saw a man with lust shining in his eyes, reaching to grab Bom’s shoulder. He had knocked the guy off balance from his side and rammed his elbow his face.

Satisfied to see the guy rolling onto the patch of grass beside the pavement, in pain, he continued to stroll down the pavement confidently. During this little walk, Bom has never turn to look behind and was totally unaware of the drama happening around her. She was bent on searching for a bakery that sell cupcakes.

“At this hour, could all the bakeries be closed already?” She thought worriedly.

She rounded the corner and was immediately greeted by a little cottage like shop which was painted in white and adorned with baby pink fairylights. The words “Noona bakery” sparkled like the stars in the sky. Bom squealed, shook her fist as she did her little victory dance. She pushed the door open and skipped in happily.

Top stood in front of the shop, his mouth hanging open. That woman is an alien!!

“After fainting, she actually walked so far, just to find a bakery! Is she out of her mind?” Peeping through the glass windows, he saw how she bent down to scrutinize each cupcake. “She’s behaving as if she’s choosing her boyfriend.” Top shook his head and chuckled.

After picking out five prettily decorated cupcakes, Bom walked over to the cashier happily. She opened up her purse and gasped. There were no dollar bills in her purse!

“Erm, do you accept credit cards here?” Bom asked. Her heart sank when she saw the lady behind the cashier shaking her head.

“What am I going to do now? Omo, my lovely, sweet cupcakes! Is that what the dream meant, now they are going to slip through my fingers again. This time, right in front of me! Aigoo.” Bom smacked her forehead.

“Ikura desu ka?”  A low deep voice asked.

Bom squeezed her eyes shut and shook her head in dejection. Now someone has bought her cupcakes. Why is this happening.

“Noona, are you so desperate to get a cupcake.” That deep baritone asked teasingly.

Ehhh~ He is speaking in Korean and the voice sounds strangely like…. …

Bom opened one of her eyes , slowly turned to the direction which the voice came from and came face to face with the last person she would want to see now.

“Heheheh. Top sshi, how come you are here?” Bom opened both of her eyes and smiled awkwardly at Top.

Top paid the cashier and took the box of cupcakes. He turned towards his noona and rapped his knuckles on her forehead lightly.

“Because I happened to visit a patient and to my shock, I saw her slipping out of her room like some guilty little mouse, so I decided to follow her to see what she’s up to.” Top couldn’t help but smile at his adorable noona, who was now staring at the ground, her cheeks getting redder and redder.

“Noona…” He called her in a singsong tone, as his thumb and index finger captured her chin and tilted her face up, making her look at him. “Do you want this..?” He raised his hand which was holding the box of cupcakes and moved the box in a circular movement, obviously tempting he with it. He chuckled as he saw Bom’s heavily lidded eyes following the box.

She was just too proud to admit but the answer was evident in her eyes.

Top couldn’t resist. He had to . Still holding on to her chin, he closed in on her. Gazing straight  into her eyes, he closed in on her and bent a little bit so that they are at the same eye-level. “ Noona I’m going to give them to you…”

“but you gotta kiss me first.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well annyeong everybody! Thank you for the support. Tell me what you think!! Goodbye, for now.:)