Moments that caused your heart to pump. Moments that caused your heart to stop.

Alien Couple's Tug-O-War Of Emotions

“We hope that with YGEX up and running, we will get to see many wonderful works from the YG artistes in future. With that, we end the YG conference. Arigato Gozaimaz” The host bowed sincerely and ended the press conference.

Photographers swarmed to the stage eagerly. Despite this, they politely requested “May the YG members stay on stage for awhile, we need some photos.”

There was a flurry of movement as everybody got up from their seats and moved to stand in place. Somehow, somewhy, Bom ended up behind Top.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bom’s POV

“Whatever. Gotta show my best side to the photographers..” I tilted my head to the perfect angle and smiled so that the pretty Vline of my face can come out.

After a shot, everyone of us changed our pose. A tilt, lowering our head, pouting at the camera, winking at it. I see Top placing both of his hands on Youngbae’s shoulders , and I followed suit.

“Uh-oh, was that a wrong move?” I thought. Top turned around to glance at me before turning back to pose for the photographers. I resumed my own pose, tilting my head with a gentle smile on my face.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Top’s POV

“Woah..What’s with Bommie?” I turned to look at her when I felt her hands on my shoulders. I was abit disappointed when I saw that she wasn’t showing any special emotions. She is already posing professionally, as if there is nothing abnormal with her action.

 

As if there is nothing abnormal.

 

The more I thought of it, the more infuriated I got. So I am just like any other male stars that she woke with? Andwae.

I am different.

I want to be different in her eyes.

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Narrator’s POV

Some moments are magical because they never last long. Before Top knew it, the photographers have finished snapping photos and all the YG members are leaving the stage. He had hovered on the stage, allowing Dara and Bom to walk down first.

As Bom was walking down the steps, her head suddenly spun. All she saw was a flash of fuzzy white before everything turns dark.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TOP’s POV

Oh my god.

What had just happened? Im still recovering from the scare that woman gave me. There she was, tottering on her gravity defying killer heels right in front of me. Suddenly she wobbled and was falling like a lifeless doll.

Thankfully, my body reacted faster than my brain did. Thank god, for my good reflexes. Automatically, I rushed forward, arms reaching to catch her. With one of my arms behind her knees, I hooked her legs and swopped her up, carrying her bridal style. Chaos reigned as Dara screamed. She was the next one to realize that Bom had fainted. In a split second, CL and Minzy were shrieking and everyone was crowding over, talking at the same time.

I paid no attention to the commotion and walked quickly, with Bom in my arms, her arms dangling in the air along with my moment.

The only thought in my mind was to get Bom out of here.

I kept striding towards the exit. The rest of the YG family followed suit, with the girls wailing and calling Bom’s name.

Only YG sangjangnim’s commanding voice penetrated my hazy brain. “Alright, MooGyeol, get the car ready. Bom has fainted and we need to get her straight into the car. Call the guards to block off the reporters.” I hear him say.

“Alright girls get a grip and stop wailing. CL, remember you’re the leader so stay calm. You girls accompany seunghyun and go back to the hotel. Make sure Bom is comfortable, I will get a doctor to the hotel.” YG commanded. Next he turned to the rest and instructed them to return to their respective hotel rooms and wait for further instructions.

I didn’t bother waiting for YG sangjangnim to address me. Tucking Bom’s head under my chin and adjusting her so that her face is hidden as she faced my chest, I walked out of the doors which Taeyang had held open and walked straight into the car.

Even though the damn reporters probably had heard the commotion and had surrounded the cars, shoutings questions, while the clicks of camera polluted the silence, blinding flashlights flashing harshly in front of our faces.

This is probably one of the top ten moments whereby I wish I wasn’t a celebrity.

Once inside the sanctuary of the car, we set off for the hotel, leaving YG sangjangnim to fend off the reporters.

Throughout the journey back to the hotel, the car was eerily quiet. The girls obeyed YG’s instruction and was trying to remain calm even though tears were dripping from Dara’s eyes, Minzy was trying to keep her tears from falling and CL kept turning around to look at Bom.

I gazed at the sleeping beauty in my arms. I held her closer as I lowered my head and planted a kiss on the crown of her head. The floral scent of her hair comforted me and the little mist which I felt on my chest whenever she breathed out comforted me. At least, it meant that she’s still alive.

Even though she still hasn’t come around yet.

Thankfully, MooGeol’s superb driving skills enabled us to reach the hotel quickly. With the help of the girls, we managed to get Bom straight into the hotel room without any disruption. After tucking her into the bed, the four of us sat facing her, waiting quietly for the doctor to arrive.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Narrator’s POV

“It should be nothing serious. The lady is just suffering from low blood pressure. There might be other factors such as fatigue or stress that caused her to faint. Plenty of rest will definitely help. During this month, she should take in some sweet food or drinks for her blood sugar to return to normal levels.” Everybody heaved a sigh of relief as YG thanked the doctor.

All of them had crowded in the bedroom once the doctor came.

The doctor’s diagnosis was like a relaxant for the YG members it meant that nothing serious was going to happen to Bom.

“Doctor, are you sure, it’s just fatigue and stress? Should she have a full body checkup?”A low deep voice asked the questions.

Everyone looked at the owner of the voice, surprised; while TOP, the owner, was totally nonchalant.

“I’m pretty sure that’s about it. Of course, a full body checkup is always good.”The doctor said and patted Top good naturedly. “Young man, it’s good to see you being so concerned for your girlfriend.”

YG raised a eyebrow as he took that all in.

“Well, I think we should leave the girls alone so that they can rest. CL, can you girls managed?” Seeing CL nod, YG continued talking “Luckily our flight is tomorrow evening. If Bom is awake by then, we will fly back to Korea as per normal. However, instead of staring your Nolza concert rehearsal, I’m giving you girls a three days break. I don’t want you girls to overwork and then falling ill one by one. We’ll talk about the plans after your three day rest. Arasso?”

The girls nodded and thanked YG.

“Now everybody, say bye to the girls and scram.” YG said. He held the door open as the rest of the YG members left the room.

Top was the last as he lingered in the room, YG had noticed.  Top’s expression was bland and unreadable, but YG couldn’t help but wondered what exactly is going through Top’s mind.

 

If his gut feeling is right, there is going to be one big ruckus happening in the family soon.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everybody!! Here's one chapter.I have been alternating between the narrator and top/bom's POV, hope it doesn't confuse you guys out there. Am really happy to see lots of Topbom fics springing up nowadays and I had so much fun reading it. :)

Am making use of this space to express the gratitude, for the comments and subscription. I'm sure they motivate all authors to continue writing. So once again, Kamsahamida yorobeun!! ^_^