is there anything that the sajangnim doesn't kno

Alien Couple's Tug-O-War Of Emotions

 

 
 
No matter how long they have been in YG. No matter how sajangnim is like a papa to them. No matter how close they have gotten with him. The seventh floor of YG headquarters has always been out of bounds. Once the door of  the lift opened. It's as if they have stepped into another dimension. The air was crisp and chilly, as if you might poke through a thin layer of ice. 
 
In the big and spacious lounge, YG sajangnim sat on the Black Victoria style chair, his arms crossed, his stance relaxed. However Bigbang and 2ne1 knew better. That's ain't no relaxed stance.
 
The kids stood in a line and bowed 90 degrees as they greeted him.
 
"im sure you guys are aware that YG concert is the next thing coming up. I need everyone of you to give your all. I have always said that YG is one big family, we look out for one another." 
 
After hearing this kind of opening, everyone knows the reason YG called them in.
 
 
Not good.
 
 
"I'm sure when you first came in. I have stated very clearly. I believe I don't have to start all over again about what an idol should do or not." YG continues,his tiny eyes shifting from one to another.
 
The next unspoken thought popping into the kids's mind was ", sangjang nim knows".
 
"I know matters of the heart aren't easy to control. I'm not a good example, neither is your se7en hyung. If things don't end well, one of the two is bound to suffer, refer to your gummy unnie's situation." YG looked pointedly at Dara, then at Taeyang.
 
Dara shivered unconsciously. 
Once when they were out drinking, Gummy unnie mentioned about her relationship with wheesung, and how it ended with wheesung leaving the company.
 
"I shall not comment about our maknae. Minzy, when you first joined, I promise your parents to take good care of you, and that includes seeing to your education and well being. That was why I have always wanted you to tone down your iness, so that you won't attract unnecessary attention." YG's fox like eyes then shifted to Daesung and Seungri.
 
The boys shivered.
How on earth did sangjang nim know all this?! Both them have never told anyone, not even their hyungs.
 
"So I decided to leave the appeal part to the noonas." YG's eyes moved on to Bom. " and then I still have to block off unnecessary attention." Top's furrowed brows sort of confirmed YG's suspicions. 
 
As sajangnim's signature flat tone rambled on,thoughts were running in everyone's minds. 
 
 
What is sajangnim trying to imply?
 
Exactly how much does he know?
 
What will the verdict be.
 
 
 
"You gotta thank your eun joo noona for convincing me that you guys are old enough to handle the matters of heart on your own."YG sighed dramatically. 
 
" However you guys have to understand that I have a whole company of staff to look after.Therefore I still have to ensure that our company is competitive. Our customers,who happened to be your fans, have to be pleased. Therefore, fan service is a must." YG lectured. 
 
"Speaking of fanservice, Dara, Bom and Daesung have been doing a good job. Keep it up. Well,my main point is that,  you should all be prepared to show your best side, no matter how dire the circumstances are." With that, YG dismissed the lot, leaving the bewildered.
 
What does Sajangnim mean by that?
 

 

 
Their question was answered the following week.
 
Headlines for TVN Kpop news were "Bom and Daesung...More than sister and brother?" A photo of Bom with her arm around Daesung's shoulders, both of them smiling happily was splashed on the front cover.
 
KK news reported Dara and GD wearing the same rings, with close up photos of their hands attached.
 
On and on, various news were being reported. Bom being Taeyang's fan girl.
Top and CL interacting with each other. And the list goes on.
 
Gradually, the crew suspected that YG was behind the reports. No matter how absurd the reports are, never was there one with the correct pairing. That's probably YG version of giving them space.
 
Until one fine day... ...
 
Bom was lounging on Teddy's red velvet sofa, her slender legs resting on Top's. She reached into the bag of chips which she was holding with one hand and fed Top with another. 
 
It was their off day and they were hiding in Teddy's studio, accompanying GD to record his new song "crayon".
 
Their lovey dovey moment came to a halt when YG's flat voice sounded through the PA system. 
 
"Seungri, get your up to the seventh floor NOW. The rest of you in this building, find Seungri and drag him up to the seventh floor. Reward is a week of holidays."
 
Startled, Bom sat up straight and looked at Top in shock. 
"Ehhhhh..What happened?"
 
"Seems like panda got himself into trouble." Top crossed his arms and shook his head.
 
Kush burst into the studio, waving a rolled up newspapers frantically. 
" just got real."he exclaimed.
 
Top snatched the newspapers away from Kush, unrolling it to reveal today's headlines
 
"Bigbang maknae involved in scandal. Is he the Korean Christian Grey?"
 
All of their eyes widened in shock. There was only one single thought in all of their heads. Seungri is. very. dead,
 
Suddenly Bom jumped up from the sofa,grabbed hold of Top's hand and exclaimed," Tabi, what are we waiting for?lets go find the panda and get our reward!"

 

Hello yorobun! I have been popping by this place regularly reading some of the topbom fics and checking if my favourite authors have updated and hoping they will update soon. Even though I'm guilty of not doing so.hurhur.

Have been here for quite some time and honestly speaking, I had such a good time reading quality fics. I hope the site will still be running well  I'm the future.

kudos to the aff team for their hardwork!