A night to remember

Alien Couple's Tug-O-War Of Emotions

Bom’s eyes widened as she stared at Top. “What in the world is he talking about?” Bom looked on blankly.

Even after Top laughed heartily, knocked lightly on her head, and then proceeded to fish out a couple of yen dollars to pay the bemused lady behind the cashier, Bom still looked on blankly.

“Waeyo..Too happy to see the cupcakes or too shocked after hearing what I say?” Top asked bemusedly.

The lady handed some change to TOP, and then added another two cupcakes into the box. She pointed to Bom, then to Top, made a heart shape with her hands, and said “Kawaii!” She then pointed to the two newly added cupcakes and said “Red velvet with cream cheese, for you.”

“Arigato Gozaimatz!” Happy with the surprise, Bom smiled brightly and thanked the lady.

She skipped out of the shop and into the night, with Top tagging silently behind her. To be precise, she forgot that Top was with her, until she realized that she wasn’t holding on to the cupcakes. Whirling around in panic, she rammed herself into Top’s strong hard chest.

“Ooomph.” Bom rubbed her forehead. She looked up and her vision connected with smiley crescent eyes. She blinked, in hopes that she could also blink away the nervousness in her heart when he put both hands on her slender shoulder, bending down to look straight into her eyes.

“Did Noona forget that I am here and am holding your cupcakes?” Top asked.

Flustered that he was spot on, Bom denied vehemently “ ANI!!” before lowering her head. She could feel her cheeks warming up.

“Look at me Bom noona. Shouldn’t you thank me for what I have done?” Top tilted her head up, and pointed to his pouting lips.

“I’m waiting noona. Think of your yuummmy cupcakes.” As Bom was hesitating, Top couldn’t help but .

With a deep breath, Bom tiptoed, angled her head to give Tabi’s cheek a peck. She immediately covered her face with her hands. Even though she was older, she had never take initiative when it comes to guys. Worse, this time it is Top, the man who had control over her emotions. Top couldn’t describe how he was feeling. He was happy and disappointed at the same time. At least, there’s a little improvement.

What he didn’t expect was the next moment that followed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bom looked up at him, her eyeliner-less eyes made her look much more innocent and vulnerable.

“Tabi ah. I really have to thank you for catching me just now.Komawo.” With that, Bom grabbed hold of Top’s hoodie to pull him towards her and tilted her head to plant her soft lips on his. Top wound his arm tightly around Bom’s tiny waist as he savoured her soft luscious lip. With his other free hand, he cupped her cheek, his lips expertly her lower lip. She was like his personal drug. It’s not possible for him to let her go now. When Bom gasped, he made use of the opportunity to enter her sweet mouth. Within seconds, he was already engaged in a sweet battle with Bom as their tongues teased and flirted.

“Noona….” It was after moments later that they ended their sweet battle. As both of them struggled to catch their breath and soothe their erratic heartbeats, Top’s thumb skimmed over Bom’s red and swollen lips. He smiled upon seeing Bom’s shy face. He could see her long eyelashes as her gaze remained downcast. This was another new side of Bom. Top never expected her to be so shy, considering that she was the one rocking y outfits on stage. She probably has no idea how alluring she is now, with her rosy cheeks and swollen lips.

Top cleared his throat and tried to control his errotic thoughts. Before that, he decided to indulge himself once more. With a swift tug, Bom was enveloped in his strong arms, as he planted a kiss on the crown of her head.

“Come on, Bom noona, we gotta go back.” Top released her reluctantly. They began walking back to the hotel silently. Hearts were thumping wildly and thoughts ran uncontrolled. After that passionate moment, where should they go from there?

“Bommie noona, shall we talk…about us…?” Top asked.

When Bom nodded, he led her over to a bench outside their hotel and sat down.

“Noona.. I…” Top started and swiftly took in a deep breath when he realized that he had Bom’s undivided attention. She just sat there, gazing at him, anticipating his speech. He has to do it right.

“Noona…All those teasings and bantering, I did it purposely. Since we are not like Dara noona and Youngbae yet, I thought this was the best way for you to notice me. I don’t know when it started, but somehow a certain wacky noona just kept popping into my mind. I will wonder what you are doing, whether you have eaten, whether if you are thinking of me…”Top trailed on as he fixed his intense stare on her.

“Tabi ah..”Bom breathed. Ottoke! What is she going to do now?

“I do think about you now and then, Tabi.” Bom admitted quietly. “And I was sad when you didn’t come back with us after the kwave in Singapore.” She told him frankly, but winced when the words were out of . Aish, where did that come from, Park Bom?! She chided herself mentally and sneaked a glance at Top, only to be surprised to see him grinning widely.

“You were sad? Jinja?” Top was all excited now as he poked Bom’s arm.

“Were you wondering where I was and if I’m partying with other girls?” Top continued to ask, totally  delighted by the turn of events.

“Aniyo. I wasn’t even thinking about that.” Bom denied, shaking his head vehemently.

“Jinja, then you don’t mind if I go play with other girls?” Top is determined to get the true response out of her.

He was secretly cheering when he saw Bom’s frown and her soured expression. “ I won’t go play with the girls if you say so.” Not giving up, Top continued to bait her.

 “If you go play, I will go play too.” She pouted and crossed her arms.

“Yah! Don’t you dare!! All the guys out there have ulterior motives. Do you know how many gross men I have to fend off for you while you searched happily for your cupcakes! Pabo noona!!” Top raised his voices and rambled on agitatedly. He got even more frustrated when he saw Bom opening the box and taking a red velvet cupcake out.

Just when he wanted to lecture her somemore, she smiled , her eyes turning into crescent moons. “Arasso Tabi. You will be there to protect me. Come, have this.” She the cupcake into his hand.

Top was flabbergasted. He frowned at Bom who was taking another red velvet cupcake out, the cream cheese happily. As if someone sorted out his thoughts, a grin gradually appeared on his. Yes. He will be there to protect her. Most importantly, Bom knew that he was going to be her protector. Somehow, this meant the world to him, her acknowledging his protection.

“Noona..Does that mean……We are much more than friend?” Top waited, for the answer which he had been searching for the longest period of time.

 

Bom’s eyes twinkled.

 

 “ Deh Tabi. Much more.” With that Bom, picked the red sugar heart that was on her cupcake and sent it into his mouth.