Morning Call

Alien Couple's Tug-O-War Of Emotions

GHETTO~ELECTRO~

Sunlight filtered through the thin white curtains as TOP’s deep baritone vibrated on the green walls of the room.

Eyes closed, Bom groaned, rolled over to grab the vibrating phone from her vanity table. “5 more minutes” Bommie muttered and her eyelids lowered again, her cheeks resting on her red bolster as she laid sprawled on her bed, one hand on her phone.

 

~Baby jamkkan stop now shigani eopjanha
Insaengiran hanbang iyu eopneun banhang~

 

“Euuurrrggh..”Bom moaned. She squinted at the handphone screen as she tried to locate the snooze button. She flopped back onto her bed, as she wriggled further into her red comforter cocoon.

 

“Noona, wake up”

 

“Mmmm..5 more minutes.”

 

“Noo-na..” Something was tickling her lashes. Bom grunted and swatted the thing away.

 


~Baby jamkkan stop now shigani eopjanha
Insaengiran hanbang iyu eopneun banhang~

 

“Noona.5 minutes are up already. Wake up..” Bom frowned and attempted to pull her comforter up to cover her head. Hmmm..How nice if Tabi can wake her up every day. That should be why she always ended up using Tabi’s songs as her alarm.

 

“Noona..I’m going to kiss you if you don’t wake up.”

Bom frowned. Who was that?! The voice sounds so much like….T..ABI?!
Her eyelids fluttered open and looked straight into TOP’s dark irises.

 

Blink.

 

Blink.

 

“Morning Noona.” TOP smirked. “I fell asleep after reading your message.”

 

Blink.

“TOP’s voice is like wild honey, unrefined sweetness.” Bom thought.
 

TOP just discovered another side of Bom---------the ridiculously cute Bom who seems to have trouble comprehending anything when she just woke up. He grinned as he took in the vision in front of him. Bom just kept blinking at him, confusion evident on her face.

 

He wanted to stay like this, and spend the whole day staring at her.

But he had a mission to complete.

 

“Come on noona. You gotta wake up, if not Dara noona will kill me.” TOP tried to pull Bom out of her red comforter.
 

“Hmm,,,?”

 

TOP chuckled, as she tried to unwrap Bom’s comforter cocoon.

 

“Noona, don’t forget, you gotta get ready. We are going Japan. YGEX remember? If you are not getting up, I’m afraid I have to kiss you.”

 

The word ‘kiss’ seemed to penetrate her sleepy haze.

 

“Ehhh…” Shocked, Bom sat right up.

 

 

Uh-oh.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[On the plane to Japan]

During the flight to Singapore, Bom would have given everything for TOP to sit beside her. Now, she’s wishing for the opposite. Unfortunately, life is tough; we don’t always get what we wish. That is probably why she’s sitting ramrod straight in her seat, staring straight at the screen.

She refused, REFUSED to have any interaction with the human being beside her.

“Just let me die…How am I going to face him for the next hour?”Bom winced.

Beside her, TOP was grinning to himself. He’s extremely pleased that things turned out this way. There’s no way the FT Boys would be able to surpass him now. If he had known it would be like this, he would have wasted no time in Singapore, flew back directly and go over to 2NE1 dorm to wake Bom up every morning.

He turned to look at his favourite noona. He chuckled as she stubbornly stared in front.

Well, two can play a game.

Bom’s right side of face was practically tingling. She could feel TOP’s intense gaze on her.“That crazy fella is probably going to get a sore neck. Why can’t he turn away?!“ Bom thought.

“Waeyo? What are you looking at?” Bom asked, irritated.

“You, Noona.” TOP replied cheerfully.

“Yah, stop looking at me!”Bom puffed up her cheeks and glared at the all-smiley TOP.

“Don’t mind me noona. Just go ahead and do your own thing.” TOP said cheerily, and smoothly pushed up the arm rest that was between them.

“YAH!Put that down!”

“No noona. Do keep your voice down, people are staring. Come on, have a rest first. I’ll wake you up when the food is here.” TOP patted his shoulder, signalling Bom to lie on it.

“Shiro. I’m not sleeping.” Bom shook her head and crossed her arms.

She gasped when long lean fingers held her chin. TOP made her turn to face him. He was not sure what came over him. He leaned in, took notice of Bom’s sharp intake of breath and looked into her eyes.

“Why noona? Are you afraid? Afraid that we might kiss again?”

Bom’s skin tingled as she stayed still. She was not sure what had trapped her. Was it his voice? His eyes? Or his question?

Her eyes widened and she pushed him away. She turned her back on him and curled into a ball on the seat.

TOP pinched and massaged his nose bridge. Did he go overboard this time? He just can’t help but , especially the peck in her room earlier. She had scrambled up and dashed straight into the bathroom, leaving him smiling like a fool while touching his lips.

That was a teeny weeny preview for him. He needed more.

 ______________________________________________________________________

Author's note: Hi guys. This time round, I decided to write it based on actual events that happened to them. Next up would be the YGEX session which was held in japan. I was hoping for more Topbom interaction when I watched all the vids. Oh well, one can always dream.

For this chapter, TOP seems to be abit pro-active isn't it? I wonder how Bom will react to this. What do you guys thinK?