Musings of the minds.

Alien Couple's Tug-O-War Of Emotions

Bom’s POV

Who the hell is poking my cheek? I swatted the irritating thing away.

I opened my eyes, all prepared to confront the pest……and got a shock when Tabi’s face came into my vision. Boy is he fine. Who does he get all his features from? Appa? Omma? He could definitely pass off as a greek statue if he stayed still.

Ehhh? Now, why is he smirking at me like that? That proud, always think he is the best alien. Hmph.

“Noona~~ I didn’t know you like my face so much. Like what you just touched?” Ehhh..?Before I can say anything, he held my index finger captive, wrapping it tightly.

“Jenny Park BOM! You and your itchy finger! Why, oh why? Why did you touch his face?”I berated myself silently, knocking the side of my head with my fist.

“Aigoo Noona. Stop hitting yourself. Whathappens if you hurt that alien brain of yours?” Top grabbed hold of my wrist.

Come to think of it. He is kind of right. My brain is not moving at all. Why do I always stare at his smug looking face, dumbfounded?

Before I could speak, he continued. “Tidy up yourself noona. We are landing in a few minutes time. I always thought eating is your topmost priority. I didn’t know you love sleeping so much too. You shouldn’t be called Bom noona, you should be called piggy noona.”

Huuul~ Nothing good comes out from Choi Tabi’s mouth.

 

TOP’s POV

I always wonder what will Bom noona’s reaction be if I confessed my adoration for her. Her expression will be priceless.

Now my favourite noona is puffing her cheeks, her eyes narrowed into khol lined slits. If another girl does this, she probably will look like a puffer fish. But Bom Noona, it’s 100% ki-ute!! So ,so adorable.

Maybe it’s because of the accidental kiss. The urge to touch and kiss her is so strong today. Before I can control myself, I reached out to arrange her bangs, which parted while she’s sleeping. Speaking of that, I must really thanked Yongbae for the love charm he got for me in Tokyo. I know I know, love charm just doesn’t go with my kick- image but Yongbae knows me best.

Oh. Forgive me for sidetracking. Back to Bom noona sleeping.

I know some of you may be nauseous for hearing this. But to me, Bom noona is not only my favourite noona, she’s my goddess. Cute, funny, adorable with a hint of wackiness and randomness. She cares for the people she loves, always true to herself. I think I spent the whole flight looking at her sleep.

She sure sleeps like a log. Why? Because she didn’t even flinch when I kissed her cheek.

Shhhh. Please  keep this between the both of us. Noona will sure flip if she finds out.

Ouch! I rubbed my forehead, as I looked at the angry Bom noona.  I can practically seems steam coming out of her head. “YAH Choi Tabi!! You wanna die???? What piggy noona? I’m the one and only 2ne1 lead singer Park Bom”

“Deh deh. My one and only 2ne1 lead singer Park Bom shi, please get ready to smile and wave at your fans. We have landed safely in Tokyo.” I announced.

Sure enough, there was a huge crowd welcoming us at the airport. I was the kick- Top again, as I raised my hands up as a form of saying hi to my fans. It’s amazing how a simple gesture could send them into a frenzy. I glanced over my shoulder and saw Park Bom autographing an album for a fanboy. Geez. Couldn’t they see that we are in a hurry. Why are the fanboys cornering the 2ne1 members?

Do not underestimate the power of fanboys. Sure, their screams are not as high pitched as the fan girls, but they sure can bellow. Not only that, they can go all out for their idols, like forming a heart with their both hands ontop of their head. Now this fanboy is actually asking for a handshake.

Sheesh. I beat the fanboy into a bloody pulp in my mind as I look at Bom shaking his hand and waving goodbye at him smilingly.

Apparently, I’m not the only one who is pissed. My heart feel so much better when I see GD’s cold face, YongBae’s faint frown. Seungri was the worst in hiding emotions. He was clenching his fist. I followed his line of vision, and saw Minzy being hugged by a fanboy.

Phew. I’m thankful that the one being hugged isn’t Bom.

I see Seungri walking over and pulled Minzy away. Good Job Maknae.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Author’s POV

Upon reaching Tokyo, YG family proceeded to Maraz Hotel and began preparing for the YGEX press conference. This is currently the biggest thing for YG, since the collaboration with Avex will mean that all YG members will have a smooth debut and promotions in Japan.

In the hotels rooms, the makeup artists and hairstylists are all racing against time, styling, braiding, lining their eyes etc. The crew enjoyed working with YG members because they are strongly opinonated and equipped with a sense of style. The best thing is all of them are treated as equals. They work together, play together.

Right now Minsun noona is lecturing Minzy, telling her how  scary fanboys can be and that she shouldn’t be too friendly with them.

Gd and Taeyang are chatting with manager 678.

Dara and Bom are giggling at a joke Jaewook oppa made.

That is a typical, scene which you get to see everyday. It’s YG family, all as one, enveloped with warm and love.

After three hours, the conference started. Big Bang, 2ne1, Se7en and Gummy are all seated, waiting for their turns to introduce themselves, taking turns to answer reporters’ questions.

Bom made sure that her smile is in place as she willed herself to stay still on her seat. She can’t stand such solemn, formal atmosphere. This is so not her. Sneaking a glance at TOP, she was amazed that he stayed perfectly still, nodding his head at appropriate moments. Despite his foul mouth, she can’t help but be impressed by his calm demeanour .

“2NE1 still has a lot to learn from our sunbaes. All cool and poised. “ Bom thought.

“I can’t wait for this to be over.” Dara leaned slightly towards her, and mumbled through her teeth. This was one of the skills they acquired since debut. 

Still smiling, Bom did the same and answered her “ Same here”.

From the corner of his eye, he caught sight of the Park sisters whispering to each other. He himself disliked such straightlaced, solemn affairs but the boys are seasoned enough to rein themselves in, portraying the perfect image. Being all hyper and bubbly, 2NE1 girls must be having a hard time now, TOP mused as he caught side of Minzy whispering something to Bom.

Speaking of Bom noona, her outfit didn’t go unnoticed. Clad in black cropped tank top and short shorts, with a black crochet net long sleeved dress over them, her midriff, slender arms and long long legs were all exposed.  

She is hot.

Worse he had to feign indifference. He can’t stare.

He had to restrain himself from grabbing a blanket and covering her whole body up. He knows that she one of the older members of 2ne1, but must she be tasked with upholding the y image in 2NE1.

TOP made a mental note to speak with the stylist noona.

Now, he couldn’t wait for the conference to end so that he could get to Bom noona.

 

 Countdown starts now.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Was watching Yoon Eun Hye's My fair lady while typing the chapter. Kinda tempted to write a topbom fic based on this. Or a mafia theme one?kekekex..

Thanks for all the comments given. I'm motivated by them.

Like what Bommie says, "Please send me all your love and courage everyone!"